• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spiders detect meth heads

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Spiders have some sort of feeling in their gut **mod edit** in the presence of a user. They behave way differently. They do everything they can to get away. They move usually at a slow peaceful pace or just rest in my hand when sober like it's a warm blanket and their body language confirms that the clean dope is in the air. **mod edit** In the presence of a user, the spiders become frantic and run as fast as they can and look very defensive with their posture. They don't rest comfortably in my palm.

My spiders are teaching me a lesson. Not to mention, crazy as it sounds, I approached multiple people offering them 30$ in foodstampts for ten bucks cash that day. A group of people in my complex watched my spider show and I whipped out a giant hissing cock roach (prey). A man whipped out a ten dollar bill and four ones and said, "that is for spider food". Free money.

I also had a warrant when I was homeless and the police told me the only reason they aren't taking me to jail is I have a Tarantula in my back pack. Spiders have rewarded me and enhanced my life in many ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jumi

Pets tend to know a lot about our mental states. I noticed that with cats and dogs, also some non-pet birds judge quite fast from your actions if they should run away or hang around you, or even play.

Yerda

Veteran Member
You worry me, mate. Who's going to look after your spiders if something happens to you?