• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Space Clearing

finalfrogo

Have you heard of it? Have you tried it? Has it effected some sort of noticeable outcome? Or is it all bogus, another case of New Age mumbo-jumbo?

Mike182

Flaming Queer
finalfrogo said:
Have you heard of it? Have you tried it? Has it effected some sort of noticeable outcome? Or is it all bogus, another case of New Age mumbo-jumbo?

my experience - i only perform space cleansing rituals when i'm in a rut, or feel like i've brought to much bad energy home with me over quite a long period of time - i have found them affective, in that my mind is more focused after it, but that is the only noticable affect i have found - others will have different experiences.

sharonhere7

We use it in our clinic fairly frequently. We have many patients who bring in loads of energy and we all have interactions with them. Even if you don't believe it happens physically...I think of it as an opportunity to get conscious of and break up patterns that may be exhibiting.

Troublemane

I practised the LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram) every day, three times per day for 5 years when I lived in Orlando. When the big hurricanes came through a couple years ago and I went home, my apartment building was the only one on the block (actually only one in a mile)that still had power and had no damage to it.

Another instance, I went to visit a witch friend of mine in Michigan, and she was complaining about an ex-boyfriend stalking her. I saw it was possibly the crazy amount of fear she was sending out, that was attracting all these negative people into her life, so while she was gone to work I did a few LBRP's and oddly enough, her ex stopped sneaking around out there but also several other really negative people just stopped hangin around.

I realize this is all just anecdotal, but in my experience it works well. Not only do negative people get repelled but good people actually start coming around! (to amplify that though you also need to do a blessing, infuse with positive energy. too much LBRP by itself will just make you invisible to everyone!)
:)

Mike182

Flaming Queer
I practised the LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram) every day, three times per day for 5 years when I lived in Orlando. When the big hurricanes came through a couple years ago and I went home, my apartment building was the only one on the block (actually only one in a mile)that still had power and had no damage to it.
that's great to hear! i used to use the LBRP regularly, bu ti seem to have gotten out of the habit, and i still haven't quite got the hang of vocalizing God names.

Another instance, I went to visit a witch friend of mine in Michigan, and she was complaining about an ex-boyfriend stalking her. I saw it was possibly the crazy amount of fear she was sending out, that was attracting all these negative people into her life, so while she was gone to work I did a few LBRP's and oddly enough, her ex stopped sneaking around out there but also several other really negative people just stopped hangin around.

I realize this is all just anecdotal, but in my experience it works well. Not only do negative people get repelled but good people actually start coming around! (to amplify that though you also need to do a blessing, infuse with positive energy. too much LBRP by itself will just make you invisible to everyone!)
:)

thanks for the post!

Troublemane

that's great to hear! i used to use the LBRP regularly, bu ti seem to have gotten out of the habit, and i still haven't quite got the hang of vocalizing God names.
...thanks for the post!

Hey, the God names are really just vocalizations of the elemental powers, so don't sweat it if one book tells you its gotta be this way or that. Its the force behind the word that does the trick. Also, it helps to visualize a different color to each of the 'God Names', at least for me.
After a few weeks of doing it, each time I close my eyes I could see spinning pentagrams all around my room!--LoL, it was amazing.:D