• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SoulTYPE

ROFL I wish I looked like that..she looks FREAKY!

Frubals MICH for such a funny thread.

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to michel again.

Maybe not.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hey. c'mon; I posted my photo; NO ONE can look worse than that!:jiggy:

SoulTYPE

I have no idea, dear Feathers, but she looks kinda funny!

Normally I would have taken this thread as an insult. Not anymore! Frubals to all posters in this thread! Share the love.

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
Well, I am not having my pic taken again until my black eye goes away. My 6 year old was here for visit today and while we were playing she flung her head back and accidently cracked me in the eye. ROFL

FBI

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Yay for frubals! *hugs*

FyreBrigidIce said:
Well, I am not having my pic taken again until my black eye goes away. My 6 year old was here for visit today and while we were playing she flung her head back and accidently cracked me in the eye. ROFL
Oh, no! I've had that happen to me many times. It was usually right before a school picture, too, hehee!

You could always go for the pirate look with an eyepatch, maybe...

SoulTYPE

When I was in 1st grade, I had the class pic taken. I kept making roaring noises thinking the noise would come out on the photo..lol

Watcher

The Gunslinger
LMFAO....That's funny michel...... I think I might have actually started crying I was laughing so hard...