• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Something very strange about COVID-19

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I was under the impression that it was rare that a virus jumps species. Now we have 5 species it's jumped to, if we include humans from bats, within the last 6 months or so.

...Has this ever been seen before?
I am no expert in medicine, but I do not think it is normal that a virus jumps that many species. A thought I have had is that the virus has been planted by humans, but I don't dare to belive my own thought on it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When life was sacrificed as the Jesus event....where a study of PHI, fall out equated the title Jesus, as a study review, gave them the scientific notification that science had caused chemical changes to the bio cell and blood to bones of humans.

The 2 conditions of observation in science that all of Nature share, water and oxygen.

Trees or the tree of life oxygen generator. Bound to the tree of life.

Change water and oxygen, then all life gets affected in variations, seeing each life body is its own variation.

Therefore if a human observes that other bodies in Nature are changing, then the only 2 holy condition that we share that changes is both water and oxygen.

Water vibration to be Holy owns the presence of the star pattern. Change water mass as nuclear science does, for water has to cool down the radiation burning first...then experiments putting unnatural radiation signals above us, and below us, causes human and Nature life to be sacrificed. A very basic law in science says, never change the balances...as above so below.