• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some viewpoint

kenny1999

Hi all again,

A little bit information about myself. I was born in a Non-Christian country and I was educated in a Buddhist environment for a couple of years when I was a teenager. In my early 20, I met some Christians and joined some of their activities but I left them completely soon. This is all of my religion experience so far.

I am not going to debate but I am going to share some of my viewpoints that I have been thinking and that I believe to be true. As I am getting older now, I start to think more about religion.

1. Religion is a belief. It's a theory. It's not to be proved. And it's unlikely to be proved.

2. Since we cannot prove anything, we cannot disapprove anything too. If we cannot scientifically
approve the existence of the God, we can never scientifically disapprove it too.

3. I thought there was no God because I thought it contradicted my belief in Karma and Buddhism.

However, I don't believe our universe was "just there", I don't believe our beautiful planet was "just there".

I don't believe gravity was ''just there'' . After some little science understanding, I know that our planet is rotating around the Sun so perfectly. If it was a little bit closer or farther, we would not exist, we would be either heated or frozen to death.

Modern science could explain ozone, oxygen, sea, gravity, they explain what they are, and predict how they behave, but our science never explains why they are here, and where they were from.

It must be a creation

4. I have a strong faith in Karma. Christians say God is everywhere. I would say Karma is everywhere. What is Karma? As simple as that, Cause and Result. But it's more than that. Karma
is very often ,or sometimes very implicit. We do not see the result shortly, or we never see the result with our eyes. A lot of people do not believe it just because of that.

Just like a lot of chemical reactions just happen, but they do not change any color, you do not see it, but it's there changing.

You do not see particles in the air, but countless particles are actually colliding together every seconds everywhere.

Will add more points later.