• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some nice artwork...

Atheist_Dave

*Foxy Lady*
Wow, that is some pretty trippy stuff! i love it, the colours are delicious on the second one, *Sets it as desktop*

:p Thanks Druidus

maggie2

Okay, at least I can say it's colorful! I guess art is changing just like everything else and some of us (including me) need to come into the 21st century :D

Ormiston

Druidus said:
I can't see those links you posted, Ormiston. Do I need a membership or something?

No. It must just be the security system they have. Go to Category from the home page and select Dark Art. Then sort their list by title, ascending, and 50 images per page. Page 7 should have the first image called Fallen. There are two Fallens and I like the one in the sitting position. Page 18 has my second favorite, Suffering.

Master Vigil

Dru, I dunno... the values seem a bit flat to me. They look very quick, and dull to me. Sure they are colorful, but I'd say that's all they have going for them. Floatation seems to be the most well done in my opinion.