• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So, someone unironically sent me this today...

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
We might get extremist nutters in re-enactment, but I've met extremist nutters in offshore yacht racing!! :D
Under any carpet........ :p

Yes..... Tim Noyse inherited his Dad's home and then got married about 12 years ago, so I've not had contact with him since that time, but we are life-friends...... the next time we meet would seem like we hadn't missed a day .... you know?

About 30 years ago Tim sent pictures to the Tower of London Armourer hoping for recognition of his work. He received a courteous reply which explained that until he could 'raise' a 'seamless' medieval battle helm from a single sheet of steel of a certain thickness and quality that he could not be recognised. He had completed that unbelievable task within the same month. Look him up...... I forget the name of his forge ..... Oh! I remember.... It's the Heron Forge, or it was.
https://heronarmoury.com/home-1 ?