• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Snide remarks

A Vestigial Mote

I have been accused of being pretty good with a comeback. My general reply is "What? It's hard to understand you with all the noise from your Mom sucking my dick!" and go from there.
Isn't it sometimes pretty obvious that their mother is nowhere near your dick though? Kidding, of course...

How about "It's a good thing you look more like your mother. I was afraid for her sake that you'd come out looking more like me."

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Isn't it sometimes pretty obvious that their mother is nowhere near your dick though? Kidding, of course...

How about "It's a good thing you look more like your mother. I was afraid for her sake that you'd come out looking more like me."
Or.....
I'm hurt by your insult.
After all, I recently defended you.
Someone said that you **** dead dogs.
But I said "No...I saw one of them move!".

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Working in retail my learned response is "have a nice day." Seems to **** people off lol

Actually I've done this too. Throws them off, they don't know how to respond. Then an aggravated look come across their face and they quickly walk off.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Actually I've done this too. Throws them off, they don't know how to respond. Then an aggravated look come across their face and they quickly walk off.
Hehehe Tis so much fun messing with rude people

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If someone dislikes my driving, & gives me a middle finger enhanced dirty look,
I'll sometimes just wave & smile (as though I'm meeting a friend). Mean, eh?

Tmac

Being on a reality TV show would do that. (And i am a babe)
Lol did you just ..
Snide comment me?

I don't think I have the personality to be snide and if you are a "babe" then you have to know it comes with the territory.
PS You are a little bit of a tease as well.

Electra

I don't think I have the personality to be snide and if you are a "babe" then you have to know it comes with the territory.
PS You are a little bit of a tease as well.

assumptions, 'you must' = snide.

Yep, it has taken me years of 'downplaying, guilt & shame' to accept the role of a babe (hahahahaha :p)

P.S Yes, yes I am.

Tmac

assumptions, 'you must' = snide.

Yep, it has taken me years of 'downplaying, guilt & shame' to accept the role of a babe (hahahahaha :p)

P.S Yes, yes I am.

Well then, I'll be snide once more, you have to know that teasing comes with a territory as well.

There is no role for a babe(female/male), they do what they want to do.

Do you know what a sting is?