• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Skepticism Vs Negativism and Vs Atheism

night912

I have a bed in my home. It is a very beautiful one. I have it for 4 years now. My brother has installed it. My brother is very lucky, he has beautiful three children

is this word salat? I have jumped from bed to brother.
Yes.

Word salad: in psychiatry
Word salad may describe a symptom of neurological or psychiatric conditions in which a person attempts to communicate an idea, but words and phrases that may appear to be random and unrelated come out in an incoherent sequence instead. Often, the person is unaware that he or she did not make sense. It appears in people with dementia and schizophrenia,[3] as well as after anoxic brain injury. In schizophrenia it is also referred to as schizophasia.[2] Clang associations are especially characteristic of mania, as seen in bipolar disorder, as a somewhat more severe variation of flight of ideas. In extreme mania, the patient's speech may become incoherent, with associations markedly loosened, thus presenting as a veritable word salad.

It may be present as:

• Graphorrhea, a written version of word salad that is more rarely seen than logorrhea in people with schizophrenia.
Source for word salad

Graphomania (from Ancient Greek: γρᾰ́φειν, gráphein, lit. 'to write';[1] and μᾰνῐ́ᾱ, maníā, lit. 'madness, frenzy'),[2] also known as scribomania, is an obsessive impulse to write.[3][4] When used in a specific psychiatric context, it labels a morbid mental condition which results in writing rambling and confused statements, often degenerating into a meaningless succession of words or even nonsense then called graphorrhea[5] (see hypergraphia). The term "graphomania" was used in the early 19th century by Esquirol and later by Eugen Bleuler, becoming more or less common.[6] Graphomania is related to typomania, which is obsessiveness with seeing one's name in publication or with writing for being published, excessive symbolism or typology.
Source for Graphomania

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
But it works up to a certain limit.
Google: "irreducible complexity". It is a term I adopted from biology.

No. It's a term you adopted from a bunch of con-men who were trying to disguise their religious beliefs as scientific theory by using a bunch of sciency-sounding words to impress the gullible and the scientifically illiterate.

It means, that while the increase the complexity of the phenomenon, the reporter loses the ability to describe it simply: the minimal description should grow in complexity as well. For example, this is a case of Hawking Radiation: the reporters over-simplify the Physical process, so the latter becomes illogical.

Word salad. And you even managed to get the definition of the non-biological term "irreducible complexity" wrong as well.

ecco

Veteran Member
I have a bed in my home. It is a very beautiful one. I have it for 4 years now. My brother has installed it. My brother is very lucky, he has beautiful three children

is this word salat? I have jumped from bed to brother.
It is nonsensical word salad. You just proved, once again, you do not have the writing skills to be taken seriously.

What is the point of your post? What is the main topic? Do you want to convey something about your bed? Do you want to convey something about your brother? If it's about your brother being able to install a bed, why tell us about his children?

If you cannot convey a simple message when you are trying to make a point about how good your writing skills are, I can only imagine how bad your "papers" are.

I'm not even talking about the plausibility of the information in your papers, just about the presentation. If your content is as bad as your presentation, you are lucky to even get rejection letters.

Maybe I'm wrong. Why don't you link to one of your papers so that I can see the actual content. That is if you really want to learn.