• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Six Colors In Your Hair

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
There are six stallions in the meadow
Six colors in your hair
A breeze across blue flowers
Your laughter in the air.

There's a stillness on the water
A likeness in your eyes.
I can feel your smile
A warm sun in disguise.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Just when I think you've written a poem I don't think that any could surpass, you turn around and do it again! My favorite in this was the likenesses you drew, and the gentle, sweet rhyme scheme.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
FeathersinHair said:
Just when I think you've written a poem I don't think that any could surpass, you turn around and do it again! My favorite in this was the likenesses you drew, and the gentle, sweet rhyme scheme.

Thank you, Feathers! The woman who originally inspired that poem was one of the gentlest of all creatures I've ever known.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Awwwww and it rhymes !!! ;)

Another gem SunStone. Have you considered publishing a collection or maybe devoting a website to your stuff?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
ChrisP said:
Awwwww and it rhymes !!! ;)

Another gem SunStone. Have you considered publishing a collection or maybe devoting a website to your stuff?

Good lord, Chris! And help bring about the downfall of Western Literature? Do you take me for being that anti-social?

Seriously, thank you for your comments. No, I have never considered publication.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Sunstone said:
Good lord, Chris! And help bring about the downfall of Western Literature?
Western literature fell down when Tom Clancy and John Grisham climbed up ;) All you can do is rectify the situation! Besides, your poems have more real feeling in them than a lot I've read. Too much pretense and posturing these days. That's why the classics are still the classics. Noone's come along and rewritten the book.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Later on, when you become famous, I can say "I know him well"..........:D (you know, one of those little comments you drop at a party, to make everyone else jealous!)