• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sir, this is a Wendy’s

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
My American friends!!!
I’m curious as to your thoughts about this famous US based chain?
Your fave go to dishes? What their competitors do better? Who do they outperform?
What you wish to see return to their menu maybe?

See the company to looking to open (again?) a few hundred stores across Australia in the near future.
They tried once and I think eventually got bought out (by Burger King?) back in the 80s.
But they had a trial run earlier this year and the response was positive enough for the owners to want to try again.
Maybe they’ll have to change their name here similar to Burger King (called Hungry Jacks here) since there is already a successful well established food chain in Oz called Wendy’s (they sell ice cream and ice cream products.)
So I’m curious as to their rep in your eyes.
I didn’t get a chance to try them outside of some fries.

For my fellow Aussies, would you try one of these guys burgers?
Any particular food shop you want to see pop up near you?

Thoughts?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Well, their burgers are fresh so that makes a difference, but they're not that good. And, unfortunately, their spicy chicken isn't as spicy as it was back in the day.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, their burgers are fresh so that makes a difference, but they're not that good. And, unfortunately, their spicy chicken isn't as spicy as it was back in the day.
Interesting.
I guess I assume all fast food is “not fresh.” Lol
Unless that is one of their main selling points of course
But I don’t know what the legal US standards are. It’s reputed to be slightly worse than many countries but that could just be a stereotype :shrug:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Interesting.
I guess I assume all fast food is “not fresh.” Lol
Unless that is one of their main selling points of course
But I don’t know what the legal US standards are. It’s reputed to be slightly worse than many countries but that could just be a stereotype :shrug:
Well, by fresh it's meamt they aren't frozen.

Orbit

I'm a planet
From what I remember back when I used to eat fast food, their burgers are thicker than McDonald's or Burger King.