• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sinful Succulent Recipies: F!@# all the Rules !!

Paranoid Android

I am starting a new thread. We will post recipies that break all the rules- too much sodium, delicious but decadent recipies, meals that use FAT to create it. If the recipie is HATED by society, if your doctor says it will kill you, if it's guaranteed to give you a FATAL heart attack-post it here. Whatever they say will hardened your arteries and more than likely to kill you-POST IT HERE !!
So I am waiting. What recipie should I NOT EAT but is sinfully sumptuous ? What is SO GOOD it's almost worth DYING over ?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'd share my mom's chocolate mayonnaise cake recipe because it's super moist and delicious and so really bad for you, but she hasn't handed it over yet.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
My home made decadent macaroni and cheese:

Boil your pasta of choice in boiling water until al-dente.

In a separate pan, start by frying 8 oz cream cheese in 4 oz of butter
While those are cooking, grate about 12 oz sharp cheddar cheese.
Add some salt, cayenne pepper, and a pinch of dry powdered mustard to the butter and cream cheese, stirring well, along with any other goodies you'd like to add, like jalapenos, if you like.
Stir grated cheddar into seasoned cream cheese/butter mixture.
Add 16 oz can of chopped stewed Italian tomatoes to cheese mixture.
Drain pasta when done, and add to cheese mixture. Correct the seasonings if needed.

You can either dive into the mac n cheese right now, or you can put it into a baking dish, top with bacon, french-fried onions, buttered bread crumbs, more grated cheese, or whatever you want, and bake it in the oven to brown the top if you like.