• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Similarities Between Islam And Christianity

meogi

So the conclusion is suggesting that Islam is more christian than Christianity? Hard to tell really...
article said:
If Christian is a person who follows the teachings of Christ (pbuh) and not one who worships Christ (pbuh). (We are more Christian than the Christians themselves).
You'd think a proselytizing website would at least try to utilize correct english grammar.

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
They're different religions.

They're supposed to be different religions.

What they have in common is they're from the same G-d and different notes on the same topic.

arthra

Baha'i
Jamaesi wrote:

"What they have in common is they're from the same G-d and different notes on the same topic."

Good reply...! I like that.

- Art

moegypt

There is similarities between islam and christianity.

But there is also huge difference.

ayani

true, Mo. i was debating this with a Christian friend in Wal-Mart the other day (almost got kicked out, ha) and it's true that there are many differences. i try to bring the topic back to Allah and universality, hanifiyya, yet he continues to return to the person of Christ (and a specific understanding of who Christ is) as the only source of true religious life. so that is a stumbling block. not that i don't love him for the sake of Allah, i do. may we all do this, despite our differences.

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
I'm sad to say that the similarities we share are irrelevant because our differences mean that we are as far apart as heaven and hell. May it not always be so.