• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Show your Understanding

Bishadi

Show your Understanding

someone asked me how i know what i do

Now i ask others what their opinion is.

I ask people with both feet planted firmly, does this below make sense?

Does the frame of light, the intent, the objective and the combining of knowledge; does the idea makes sense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..........
Then to what authority was given to you to speak?

EVERY... teacher you EVER have read from, learned, all they know from knowledge left from previous generations. Even as they may experience more or less during life, the knowledge, words and basic foundations are all learned from what others left.

But in today's world, we have the ability 1 million times beyond what any teacher of old could even have imagined in availability of material knowledge (we have the internet)

So when i speak of words, knowledge and learned material... it is not from magic.

It is from doing the homework. (both feet on the ground)

From how mass and energy work at the planck scales, to what gravity is (the missing link of the sciences)..........most all of that material has been observed, learned and pursued, from scientist all over the globe.

The reason is to understand 'life'.

not for money, nobels or fame but to comprehend (mass comprehending its existence)

then to combine that with the globes religious information (not one, but as many as can be observed)...... then a greater picture of reality is far easier to understand.

The sciences are evolving every day. The religious material (the globes religions) can ALL be read in a few months. (not much evolving or continual progression)

Knowledge has always evolved as mankind created every word in existence.

The key is to be honest, humble and true to ones self, as then the enlightening truth can be met.

Quote:
Show your understanding!

(all mass, all energy (light) all time: ONE) alpha-omega, beginning/ending, the father of life, the ONE (God as many use the term)

We live within existence (God's creations if you like but now defined)

Then to know how this works, then reality shows itself pure and thereby also meets the religious renditions but further simplified to allow equal understanding for mankind the globe over.

The combining TRUTH:

light is life

life: purposed to continue

choices:.....

good: supports life to continue

bad: loss to the common

These rules are pure to existence: religiously, scientifically and philosophically!

the single combining truth of mankinds knowledge is within the Light!

ie.... electromagnetic radiation is simple electric and magnetic fields at perpendicular planes. If i held a single unit of light at the 1meter wavelength and pointed it at you, it would be a "cross"

the understanding of 'life' ............ is the last chapter!

and all life is bound to the light!

so if each child born was aware of the light and how their very life is bound to what they do, then responsibility is not of fear but of pure choice and knowing it is equal across the universe by God's name! (that is what heaven on earth is all about)

Now i ask you: if Jesus was to magically fly thru the clouds and was revealing to mankind; what would he be bringing? (use your head and keep both feet on the ground when answering as you must consider, the inuits, the aboriginese, the russians, the jews and even the christians.............. what would bring equality to all of mankind?)

There is only ONE answer and it has nothing to do with magic; it is knowledge!

the last word to all arguments......!