• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shortest proof of God

questfortruth

The search for knowledge is a Trajectory. At the end of which is the knowledge that the All-Knowing One exists. Because at the end of the trajectory, we know that we exist and that we know everything. Thus, at the end of the trajectory is God, not godlessness. The path of godlessness leads away from real knowledge.

What do you know about knowledge?
There are proofs of Riemann Hypothesis and abc conjecture in 12 pages.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/356587583_RIEMANN_HYPOTHESIS_AND_BASIS_OF_KNOWLEDGE

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The search for knowledge is a Trajectory. At the end of which is the knowledge that the All-Knowing One exists. Because at the end of the trajectory, we know that we exist and that we know everything. Thus, at the end of the trajectory is God, not godlessness. The path of godlessness leads away from real knowledge.
In my search for God i dont seek knowledge....i seek wisdom and understanding (knowledge is humans quest aquired on earth)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You have put me in bad light without a reason.
There was a reason - you created a debate topic and now are upset because someone had a different perspective. RF thrives on discussion and debate. If that's not to your taste, perhaps another site.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
You are doing it now, you are malicious towards me. Because "to know" and "to understand" is the same word.
So by using different words than you, I am mocking you?

Honestly I thought this OP was about your undeniable proof of God.....the OP is about your self...i am out

lukethethird

unknown member