• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

shoe tossed at shoe tosser

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I don't think you should throw things at people unless they threw something at you, or unless you are joking with them and you know they won't be angry. Especially not if you know you might be tortured in prison because of it... He surely knew what sorts of punishments were possible. It was stupid of him to throw his shoe. And I still think it was mean too.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I think if someone invaded my country and killed 200,000 and more of my country people, I would be very happy to take a shot at him -- even if all I had to throw at him were my shoes.

Last edited:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
It was really all the people who volunteered to go over and kill everyone who are responsible. George Bush didn't force anyone to go over there and be stupid. I think he shouldn't have suggested it to everyone, but he's not solely responsible.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
It was really all the people who volunteered to go over and kill everyone who are responsible. George Bush didn't force anyone to go over there and be stupid. I think he shouldn't have suggested it to everyone, but he's not solely responsible.

You almost had me going, there, Hannah, but now I see you aren't serious. :D

kai

ragamuffin
I think if someone invaded my country and killed 200,000 and more of my country people, I would be very happy to take a shot at him -- even if all I had to throw at him were my shoes.

i would agree but only if he had a history of shoe throwing at dictators like maybe if he through one at Saddam once or maybe twice if he didn't get caught the first time and was murdered.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
i would agree but only if he had a history of shoe throwing at dictators like maybe if he through one at Saddam once or maybe twice if he didn't get caught the first time and was murdered.

Are you sure that's a reasonable requirement?

kai

ragamuffin
No one is saying the tosser is perfect.

No thats true ,i admit the toss of the tosser was pretty good But the tossee happened to be a ducker. and the ducker seemed to have a little smile on his face that said (to me at least) bring it on i have faced better tossers than you.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
No thats true ,i admit the toss of the tosser was pretty good But the tossee happened to be a ducker. and the ducker seemed to have a little smile on his face that said (to me at least) bring it on i have faced better tossers than you.

Ducking those shoes was the one and only sign of competence at anything that George W. Bush exhibited in his presidency, even though a real president would have caught the shoes and thrown them back at the tosser.

Last edited:

kai

ragamuffin
Ducking those shoes was the one and only sign of competence at anything that George W. Bush exhibited in his presidency. Thus, you've got to admit that George would have made a good shoe salesman. Perhaps.

I concur! that's his greatest achievement. i wonder what the outcome would have been had there been a bunch of tossers?