• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

shockingly rude computer game

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I am going to buy Bauldur's Gate 3 which is an RPG computer game

I was watching a YouTube video about it and discovered that in the character creation stage before the game begins you can customise your character's genitals!

I thought this was a bit unprudish and thought that there was no way this could have been produced by an American studio. I checked and it was made in Belgium so I was right

I'm not really surprised that it is from that part of the world, my money was on Germany or The Netherlands

And this is not some weird pervy sex game, it is a major release with a multi-million dollar budget it is aimed at the mass market

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
You can customize your genitals in Cyberpunk 2077, as well. I was surprised by that at first but it's not really that big of deal, as the only time you see your genitals in the game is if they glitch through your clothes.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
You can customize your genitals in Cyberpunk 2077, as well. I was surprised by that at first but it's not really that big of deal, as the only time you see your genitals in the game is if they glitch through your clothes.
In Bauldur's Gate 3 you can run around butt-naked

I don't think you receive any bonuses for doing so

I think it should give you a charisma boost if you are well endowed

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
In Bauldur's Gate 3 you can run around butt-naked

I don't think you receive any bonuses for doing so

I think it should give you a charisma boost if you are well endowed
That's funny. They should have let us do that in Cyberpunk, and have the NPCs recognize that you're naked and react accordingly. Lol.

Nimos

And this is not some weird pervy sex game, it is a major release with a multi-million dollar budget it is aimed at the mass market
It is one of the best RPGs created to date, not because of the nudity, it's not as uncommon as you might think. But simply because it is extremely well made game :)

libre

Skylark
I have been enjoying playing Baldurs Gate on Steam deck.
The NSFW components have caught me off guard. I was able to get through all of Cyberpunk without encountering much of anything but on Baldurs Gate it seems like every other character wants to jump your bones.

I like to play games in the living room, so I eventually turned all that stuff off to just play the RPG. I haven't made it out of the Shadow Isles yet.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Which sometimes get me laughing so hard , I roll off my chair with my side splitting open laughing uncontrollably!

Granted though, I absolutely hate nudity in my games because it's distracting and frankly a bit disgusting.

I buy games for the story and adventure or whatever If I really wanted nudity, it would be with games like Leisure Suit Larry.