• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Send your Prayers to Akshar Deri Shrine!

celina

Swaminarayan is GOD!
Prayers to Akshar Deri :shout

akshardarif.jpg

Akshar Deri History

mahesh

As a Swamianarayn Sampraday follower i would rather go Chapaiya, GAdhpur, Amdavad, Vadtal for Darshan.

Oh and yeh, KAshtbhanjan Hanumanji Mandir Sarangpur! Where daily exorcisms are carried out. Those ghost who do not follow dharm as laid by bhagwan become Ghost. They are exorcised in Sarangpur!

Look! Gpinathji Maharaj!! Wow how beutiful!!! Placed by Bhagwan Swaminarayan Himself. By the way Shri Krishna Murti is same measurements of the body of Shriji Maharaj!! Did you know that??

01.jpg

celina

Swaminarayan is GOD!
I want to go there of all palces in thw wrold most. I migt be going. I dont know. Good old Akshar Deri.
thanks, I might be going too. I have to wait and see. It would be great, I sent a prayer online. :shout

This is all nice and all but i have a question?, where's lord baladev him being the incarnation of Sesha (ananda) The great serpent of a thousand hoods, many many more actually.

mahesh

Touchy touchy my apoligies.......but he is the brother of my lordship and due his poper respect.:cool:

Hey back from India!!! I wasnt alone at all Penguino my dear friend . I was around great brahmnisth Saints, Parshads and Acharya of Amdavad gadi. Great yagna and Diwali i had there.

Yes we have a murti of Lord baldev he incarnated as Swaminarayan bhagwans elder brother Rampratapji. BAPS do not understand this however.

02.JPG

04.jpg

below is Shri Revtiji, Baldevji and Shri krushna. Both the above shrines are in Gadhpur where Bahgwan swaminarayan spent most of His lifetime just like Shri Krushna lived in Dwarka.

Hey back from India!!! I wasnt alone at all Penguino my dear friend . I was around great brahmnisth Saints, Parshads and Acharya of Amdavad gadi. Great yagna and Diwali i had there.

Yes we have a murti of Lord baldev he incarnated as Swaminarayan bhagwans elder brother Rampratapji. BAPS do not understand this however.

02.JPG

04.jpg

below is Shri Revtiji, Baldevji and Shri krushna. Both the above shrines are in Gadhpur where Bahgwan swaminarayan spent most of His lifetime just like Shri Krushna lived in Dwarka.
Thats wasn't needed Mahesh. I lvoed the murtis but that part of the post just spoiled it. Can't yo say anything withought bashing BAPS?

mahesh

Is that why you have stated stuff with celina against the original teachings of Bhagwan Swaminarayan? Ok if you think its a sin, then isnt it also a sin not to follow what Bhagwan stated as it is?

mahesh

i dont think somthing is right i knwo it is as i read so in the original handwritten scriptures of teh Sampraday.

mahesh

im npt preaching. im simply stating my opinions and views. i dont wish for you to believe me. i want to know about you and why you do what you do. Im very intrested.

I have told you thousands of times. You aren't interested. You want to corner me and make me feel little. You want that BAPS heart of mine dissapear. That's the truth.