• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

send one my way

Mindmaster

Premium Member
I think there are a couple of things to understand about this:

First, not everyone is good at every form of communication. It may take multiple methods for you to find the one that works.

Second, you probably are making contact you are just unable to tell because you are spiritually "blind" and haven't developed the required faculties to perceive what you are calling. They are probably coming and you are unaware. Since you are unaware they are taking off... Just like if I knocked on your door and you wouldn't speak to me, I'd probably leave.

Those considerations in mind I recommend working on some form of mental yoga or something to increase your perception and control. Stick with the kids stuff like banishing and sigil magick until you really get the meditation and mental control stuff working you will just be driving yourself nuts.