• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seeking inspiration.

I certainly would not call my drawing fine art, but art nonetheless. The question I posed to myself before drawing this is this, " What is the practicality of the arts to inspire true and lasting change: to effect life and honor in others and in self?

If someone could help guide me through posting images I'll write the answer to my own question.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
If you have the images saved on your computer, or if you have them posted anywhere on the web, you should be able to create an album in your profile and upload your pics to it.

I've had problems just copying or scanning stuff and trying to post it here, but the above method seems to work just fine.

Also, once you have the pics in your album you should be able to post them anywhere in here.

https://m.facebook.com/drew.kornrum...634594237659&source=49&__user=100002733679757

Unfortunately, this is going to be a sloppy way to showcase my drawing but they are regardless far from fine art. The was one more progression of this that I've yet to post. But here was the thought that came to answer my initial question :
" Is not Inspiration much the same as art? The falling together of color and line and space ,in so perfect a way that it must be - it can be nothing, short of divine?