• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scole/Sarah Paranormal Experiments

cbullion

(Generations of Adam where God took the Image of man, Genesis 5 ... ... ... ... Generations of Shem where God Flooded the Earth, in Genesis 11 ... ... ... ... there not using the word "Shem", which can be called "passover", they are instead using scole/sarah to describe the judgment for mother earth, or the revelation as a parable)

aBmDXoJ.jpg

Scole Film Wie der Staub
http://listverse.com/2009/01/29/top-10-bizarre-afterlife-experiments/
Robin Foy – The Scole Experiments No. 4 | Leo Bonomo - London Spiritual Medium

One result of this case having been presented on Unsolved Mysteries in February, 1993 was that another witness came forward. This lady, called "Sarah" claims that she saw the UFO take off from the Labenek's field and then land on the road in front of her house where she saw aliens coming out.
"Sarah" has recently told a portion of her story on the "Encounter's" TV show (she wishes to remain anonymous and uses a pseudonym). I tend to believe her because she has passed a lie detector test. It was administered by a rather skeptical polygrapher who tested her twice. bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_flyingobjects34.htm

(First Group shows the Galactic Attractor relationship to our Solar System, and this Parallels Nibiru/Star Wormwood's Original Location in the Pleiades, so the design is similar, this is the First Tetrahedron of Activation.......................The Second Relationship shows Nibiru/Star Wormwood in our Earth's Sun, and this Rainbow of Activity excites our Earth's Moon, this Second Tetrahedron of Activation is called the Photon Belt, the First Tetrahedron is called the Photon Bridge)

(about 25 minutes into the video)

jCVTj0w.jpg

1. Photon Bridge (Pleiades, 33 Degrees for 33 Days)
2. Photon Belt (Earth Sun, Nibiru/Rainbow, 33 Degrees for 33 Days)
3. 9/11 Falling Man, this is the Trigger

(God's Original Activities in Linear Time, began around 13000 B.C., around that time Leo and Virgo was at a unique position, because God shifted the Constellation's Belt around our earth at that time, for Linear Time..............Today when God acts a second time, he does so in relation to his original action, this collective behavior is 33 Degrees or 19.5 Degrees a series of Hyperdimensional Figures connected to the Cydonia Equation on Mars.....................God resolves INRI (I*/Rape/M*) this is theme of this description with the Antichrist, and then, Genetic Dan and Aaron are revealed as the enemy of God and the Enemy of Man, with emphasis on Genetic Dan, and the nations with no favor from god) Love and Blessings (I'll be around today, being faithful will significantly increase the output of euthanasia for the levels of force used against the Antichrist, whoever he is, whereever he is right now)

Last edited:

cbullion

bSO7bfC.jpg

Demon picture taken in hospital security camera - Midnight in the Desert

9/11/2001 Falling Man as the Trigger that is used once, and then twice during the 33 Degrees for 33 Days (8/21 to 9/23) (Pleiades/Orion/Sirius = 33 Degrees, Leo to Virgo = 33 Days).....................these paranormal studies are unified by the 9/11/2001 Falling man as the Trigger for the Cosmic Shift. (9/11/2017?).

(about 28 minutes into the video the women claims, she saw the 9/11/2001 Falling Man, going out the window)

dzN9c9H.jpg

Viral "skinwalker" picture is a hoax

(Days/Weeks before Flight 370 Disappeared, or so,this image was recorded of the "Two Witnesses", which some reports as the double popes that are in office as an enemy of God (homosexual relationship of the popes). Or as the Pope John Paul II's violation of the Antichrist's Body as a Child, legal evidence from God of his intentions............Flight 370 was 42 Months/1260 Days ago, now we are in this 8/21 to 9/23 day cycle, when Virgo is cut from Leo the Lion, an the anniversary of 9/11/2001 in 2017)

(What's happening is, "plus, plus, plus", what I mean is, God didn't use a Son of Man's body as a sacrifice to solicit his mercies until the New Testament began with Jesus, so that has been added to the law, it doesn't appear to replace this design pattern from the past, it is just added into it. So the real trigger, is not just the design that god has used in the past, it is also the son of man that is sacrificed. So when we see the cydonia equation on mars pattern of the broken particle chain, we also see the pattern of the son of man being sacrificed, that is the unifier of all of these accounts)

(God did say Jonah would be revisited in the new testament, but there was not Crucifixion of Jesus in the Old Testament. It appears that the Antichrist will have some form of power during this period of 8/21 to 9/23, just for not very long, then, we'll have to revisit this argument of the "Deadly Head Wound" to solicit God's Mercies by the chain reaction in specific zones) Love and Blessings (I've seen less lethal force used against me, God makes that harder to do for their kinds but this behavior resets, and the lethal force must replied in cycles, so we'll have to do this again soon) (However, everything is invalidated for the Seven Years of Revelation after 8/21 to 9/23, that is simply what God has declared, and acted out) (I was expecting either another Japan like bombings, or a Korean War or perhaps a plague of the rabies, but I don't know yet, not for sure, we'll just have to see)

Last edited: