• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Science explaining God

mackenziecarr

If you ask a quantum physicists to tell you how the universe was created he would say energy which can not be created or destroyed, always has and always will be, moves through form, into from, and out of form. Now if you ask a theologian who created the universe he/she would say God and God can not be created or destroyed, always has and always will be, moves through form, into from, and out of form. God and Energy are the same thing in my opinion so as stated in the bible we are in God's image and everything in the universe is made up of energy/God... Food for thought. :)

challupa

If you ask a quantum physicists to tell you how the universe was created he would say energy which can not be created or destroyed, always has and always will be, moves through form, into from, and out of form. Now if you ask a theologian who created the universe he/she would say God and God can not be created or destroyed, always has and always will be, moves through form, into from, and out of form. God and Energy are the same thing in my opinion so as stated in the bible we are in God's image and everything in the universe is made up of energy/God... Food for thought. :)
So while agree with that, I ask this: Does this energy/God have a purpose other than foreverness?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I've always thought of God as energy and our souls as energy.

I mentioned this in another thread..One time I expressed this view and someone told me then maybe I would go on to be a light bulb after I died.

Love

Dallas

challupa

I've always thought of God as energy and our souls as energy.

I mentioned this in another thread..One time I expressed this view and someone told me then maybe I would go on to be a light bulb after I died.

Love

Dallas
Maybe so, but you'll be the brightest and most beautiful one on the tree!!! LOL,

Yes we are energy, but I have often wondered if that energy is intelligent and benevolent or is it just energy that is a system of inalterable laws that merely go about there business manifesting matter in various forms and then disintegrating it back into energy again in an endless fashion?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Maybe so, but you'll be the brightest and most beautiful one on the tree!!! LOL,

Yes we are energy, but I have often wondered if that energy is intelligent and benevolent or is it just energy that is a system of inalterable laws that merely go about there business manifesting matter in various forms and then disintegrating it back into energy again in an endless fashion?

And yes..that IS the question..

You know ..I want to believe we are more than just random "mindless" energy..But at the same time..It could be a relief not to have to think anymore.

Maybe we are just warm and cozy??? LOL!! Like a newborn infant..Or better yet like a fetus in the womb.

Anyway..it sure does make me look at a lightbulb in a different "light"..LOL!

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I just think about this..And I think God has more of a "purpose " for us than to just float around like a heat source.

Love

Dallas

challupa

And yes..that IS the question..

You know ..I want to believe we are more than just random "mindless" energy..But at the same time..It could be a relief not to have to think anymore.

Maybe we are just warm and cozy??? LOL!! Like a newborn infant..Or better yet like a fetus in the womb.

Anyway..it sure does make me look at a lightbulb in a different "light"..LOL!

Love

Dallas
Yes, that has been my greatest challenge. I would like to hear from mackenziecarr what they think of this energy? Everything is energy and the denser the energy (the more solid the object) the slower the vibration of that energy. Everything is vibrating at different frequencies and manifesting matter in different ways.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Yes, that has been my greatest challenge. I would like to hear from mackenziecarr what they think of this energy? Everything is energy and the denser the energy (the more solid the object) the slower the vibration of that energy. Everything is vibrating at different frequencies and manifesting matter in different ways.

I'de like to hear it too..

Love

Dallas

mackenziecarr

So while agree with that, I ask this: Does this energy/God have a purpose other than foreverness?

Yes, God's purpose in life is to serve us and to make us happy, everyone's thoughts have a frequency that scientists' have been able to record. The Law of Attraction talks about a universal intelligence that responds to our desires. This is based on The Secret which will change your life. It's really difficult to describe because I'm not a philosopher LOL but I didn't really believe in The Secret because I believe in science but I decided to use the secret and see if it works and it did it gave me goose bumps. This explains who God is and how he works.

mackenziecarr

I think of energy as the ultimate power or in religious terms God, God is this ultimate power and the more solid the object the faster the vibration of that energy. Anything that is solid like a wood table, there are fast vibrations.

I just think about this..And I think God has more of a "purpose " for us than to just float around like a heat source

Hollywoods interpretation is you sit around on clouds and play harps.
Being board for eternity would drive me insane. However time as we feel it will no
longer exist and I expect there will be plenty to do. After all first thing God did was
give Adam a job to name all the critters.

As I recall from scripture -No eye has seen nor ear heard the things God will do for
those who love him. But also keep in mind we were created for his purpose not ours.

Ya might have something there although you can expect the evolutonist to drop the
concept of intelligence. I would like to know when/How CAUSE for it to do anything.

challupa

I think of energy as the ultimate power or in religious terms God, God is this ultimate power and the more solid the object the faster the vibration of that energy. Anything that is solid like a wood table, there are fast vibrations.
Where did you get the idea that denser objects vibrate at a faster rate than less denser objects?

First semi-annoying thing is, that you needed to mention Christianity in the OP, now, plently of religions, ones much older than it believe in that, Hinduism for example. But no... as usual we have to use Christianity as the religious yardstick...

Secondly, that does not work. It is like comparing apples and oranges. God is a paradox that cannot be explained, solved. Being able to do so would bring it to our level, and as far as we know, God is higher than that. It cannot be percieved by the normal human mind.

ThereIsNoSpoon

This is a funny one :)

I would say... if you want to proove that God exists then the best way to do that is to use a definition of the term God that you can proove.

So if i state "I am God" then it is pretty simply to proove God... I am therefore God is.

As silly as this may sound .. it is exactly what you did above.

If you say God is energy, then you have prooven "that" God because we all know energy exists.
WOW ... what an archievement ;)

Unfortunately i do have severe doubts if the God of theists is comparable to energy in quantum physics .... Because as we know ... energy doesnt write scriptures, nor does it have any consiousness that we know of. Since there are endless number of quantums with energy we would have a pantheon and of course in the end we would be countless Gods ourselves, although only for a limited time with our own consiousness.....

If that is the type of God you want to believe in your welcome. I ask myself however ... why should we at all then use the term energy or quantum at all .... or why do we have to use the term God. Two terms... one thing ... ;)

Last edited:
God is life and the solar system and rest of the milky way galaxy could have been a single liveing thing and the wake of its death can be found in every other star in the galaxy and the giant black hole we can see from hubble. it died so that we could live. it was a male cyclodon and the panspermia theory of life (remember not to stray from life) completly supports this. millipedes are the cleanest insects and are shaped with perfect lines of magnetic induction. The poles on a magnet actually create lines of force that look much like a millipede's body. if the outer planets of the solar system look like where its head was with pluto being the frequency transponder where its antenna came together and the ring systems of everything in to jupiter look like recursions of this antenna. millipede sex organs are 6 pairs of legs back from the head and they curl in a spiral when threatened. so after the ring systems of where its heads shadow was, we have jupiter, a thing of immense gravity with a red spot and then we have icecrusty mars that is totally red, its veritable death, then earth is where water can still exist. venus is a thing of low dense vibration, mercury is a slippery substance as slippery as the rays of the sun. millipedes release benzyl cyanide uot the back, neither poison nor waste, and this is a free radical inhibitor that links to light, something that builds stars when given off by cyclodons.
my conclusion is that earth and the milky way are a moon system of checks and balances that guard the edge of the universe
we will be rewarded, no matter what. life continues. given the legacy of dinosaurs and uranium, and dinosaurs are all naturally chlorophyll/plant based insect parasites, and uranium is the color of mountain dew. This inductive layer of earth was, in its death, another thing that made it so humans could live in a seemingly perfect/nice place with logical bodies that probably correspond to most higher living beings composed out of dna that could have existed in another invisible part of the universe where "everyone lives" 5 million years ago, if we were to say that life arising as far as we know on a cyclodon that died, much after its death, out of its crucified corpse we all live. Only problem is, microorganisms exist on earth, and this makes living hard and accellerates/causes the aging process. we could make earth a perfect place to live with science, but i don't think it will ever be perfectt. You may live your life in a sheltered environment of your own self creation, but when looking at the bigger picture, many people and animals don't have it off so well. We are getting there, and kurzweil writes in the singularity is near, that we are coming to an age of synthetic meat. As soon as the technology advances/is created, we could even grow textured brain protien steak out of our own dna in our own homes with all kinds of chemical supplements to nutrition. there seem to be many sacred plants, including synthetic dmt that while the plants are legal, the god molecule is not, every human spine contains it, and it is the only thing (what you see in there) that native americans thought was real. Even ancient priest's channelling rye made into lsd is illegal, channeling the people, the earth, a higher power such as Allah/whatever else and no matter what path we follow, those temple doors are shut to the police's adrenaline magnet chemicals that all pigs are spiked with, and resultant paranoia. They definitly have a adrenaline program and it can sense marijuana in your pocket and make you paranoid. Mescaline, the candy center of the cactus, is a placebo paranoia comedown, and peyote is a button top of a cactus that cycles 12 types of mescaline with say the thing that makes your head heavy from pot, the same coffee gloss. Peyote is a nature receptivity drug, the way it acts. laura Bush seems, by reading her aura, "have" the polices magnet chemicals cycling like a peyote complex of 12. ruling all possible logic for the weak. and yes virginia, things that cause paranoia not only give cancer and impose the causer of paranoia's ego on the victim (like coke), ruling other people's lives like this will only send the lords of earth to hell. since grain/bread/acid is the christian sacrament (holy wafer) how much sense does it make to paralyze benevolant lsd heads in sheer terror, when pot was only a comedown for coping with a stupid world after you made yourself smarter with lsd, an antioxidant of the mind, and once you figure things out, the soul. pot paranoia is funny. but not being able to enjoy lsd, the sacrament of all religion, in a place where a few small doses of something that kills off bad hormones and melts the seal of coke away in a wholesome and benevolant manner, does not kill your ego away, given government cocaine retaliation/brainwashing to this happening, makes me feel sorry they have denied buddhists egolessness, and furthermore, the electricity drugs from cacti make brain cells fire; it was proven in the 1840's that a brain cell firing is an electrical action. Smarter is a basic thing, like a starving person's food.

Bishadi

If you ask a quantum physicists to tell you how the universe was created he would say energy which can not be created or destroyed,
wise words

always has and always will be, moves through form, into from, and out of form. Now if you ask a theologian who created the universe he/she would say God and God can not be created or destroyed, always has and always will be, moves through form, into from, and out of form. God and Energy are the same thing in my opinion so as stated in the bible we are in God's image and everything in the universe is made up of energy/God... Food for thought. :)

since we know that energy cannot be defined without mass over time

then we can always see that energy cannot be used without mass anytime

and time cannot be measured without mass and energy

as well mass has been proven to be energy affixed in time (e=mc2/fission/fusion)

since time is transcendent, mass is corporeal and energy (light).. and it is equally noticable, the process is natural in itself.

all time 'beginning or ending', binds all mass now and then

sciences share mass, energy and time are literally a part of the total; existence itself.

the alpha-omega; the total: ONE

the math combining these shares the process at work (natures activities): God at work; as the name, tells us exactly how it works!

sciences take or reduce nothing (of god) but help his children understand; we are his creations, his kids, his life, his existence in the flesh! WE are bound to his laws or 'be extinct.'

We are ONE with God, always; and the sciences help us understand this.

That is why to fib, is fibbing to God and that evil can harm others.

Best be absolute with reality versus take a chance of just opinions. See nature (return to the garden) as God don't lie!

Food for thought!

Last edited: