• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saw and Saw 2

Cerrax

That One Guy
All I can say is wow. I went to NYC and watched Saw 2 the day it came out. I love both of the Saw movies. The DVD for Saw 2 is out soon. Anyone else love Saw?

Bangbang

Cerrax said:
All I can say is wow. I went to NYC and watched Saw 2 the day it came out. I love both of the Saw movies. The DVD for Saw 2 is out soon. Anyone else love Saw?
Yep! They are both great movies:clap .

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
I saw the first Saw:D, with a friend who picked the movie. The 'who-done-it' was interesting, but overall the movie was a bit too gory & gross for my tastes, so I didn't see the second one.

Bangbang

CaptainXeroid said:
I saw the first Saw:D, with a friend who picked the movie. The 'who-done-it' was interesting, but overall the movie was a bit too gory & gross for my tastes, so I didn't see the second one.
Then you would hate the syringe scene in the second movie. Ughhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Cerrax

That One Guy
Bangbang said:
Then you would hate the syringe scene in the second movie. Ughhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Yeah. The worst part for me was at the end when the guy tries to get the number off the back of his neck! I just sat there with my mouth wide open thinking Hoooooooolly Crap!!!!!!
But you have to see the first one or the second one really has a lot less of an impact on you.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
LOVE those movies... twisted, and soooooo amazingly put together! i was shocked.... and i loved it

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
I watched Saw II with Liz right after getting to Virginia... yea, real romance movie, there. :biglaugh: It gave me a reason to scream and cling to her, at any rate. ;) I have a trainwreck fascination with such movies, but my imagination is really too vivid for my own good. I usually end up imagining things that happen to the characters happening to me, and combine that with a needle phobia... :areyoucra

pdoel

LOVED both movies. The first one was just one of the best of it's kind ever! The psychological thriller aspects of it can't be beat. The twist at the end, incredible! Never saw it coming!

The second one was great too. The only negative comment I can make about the second one is that you're EXPECTING a twist, so it just didn't seem as surprising. That's not really such a bad thing, just means the first one did such a great job, that it makes it hard to beat. But the second one was still a great flick.

Can't wait to see #3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I got the first one on DVD, I've just never got to watching it. All I know is the DVD has a picture of a saw blade and an amputated leg.

Aqualung

Tasty
I saw the first one. It was really, really good, but scary enough that I couldn't see the second one. :eek: Maybe some day I'll work up the courage.

SoliDeoGloria

I've seen both and and must confess that I liked them very much. I rented the second one last night and while I very much liked it, I sat through the movie wondering what I would do given the same situations. Take for example, I wonder if I had gotten both my hands caught in the box that I knew were going to cut them off, would I have just quickly forced my hands down and tried to make a tourniquet out of my shirt to cut off the bleeding with my teeth (lol). Ofcourse, we had to make the kids go to bed before we watched that one.

Sincerely,
SoliDeoGloria

Cerrax

That One Guy
SoliDeoGloria said:
I've seen both and and must confess that I liked them very much. I rented the second one last night and while I very much liked it, I sat through the movie wondering what I would do given the same situations. Take for example, I wonder if I had gotten both my hands caught in the box that I knew were going to cut them off, would I have just quickly forced my hands down and tried to make a tourniquet out of my shirt to cut off the bleeding with my teeth (lol). Ofcourse, we had to make the kids go to bed before we watched that one.

Sincerely,
SoliDeoGloria

The hand box was the easiest one to get out of. Put one hand in and if it gets stuck, push the blades up with one hand and pull the other one out. That girl was just dumb!
The syringe one was the worst. I could never do that. I'd rather have poison kill me instead.

Cerrax

That One Guy
I watched the special features on the Saw 2 DVD and they explain how to get out of each trap.

The Iron Maiden Face Mask- Cut the key out of your eye, but don't stand up, because the timer doesn't start until you pull the cord out of the back.

The Furnace- Grab the syringe, then turn back to the door that shut when you climbed in. Reach above the flames to the gas valve and turn off the gas. Then break the window and crawl out.

The Hand Box- Just like I said, grab the syringe, then use the hand thats not in the box to push the blades up while you pull your hand out.

Needle Pit- Okay there's no way out of this one. Just throw someone else into it instead :D

I think thats all of them...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I did watch both of them awhile ago.
The syringe was easy for me to watch, but watching the guy cut the number from the back of his neck left my mouth open.:eek: Much like that face thier.
These movies are definitly going to be listed as classics.