• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanistic Morality

glass

Learner of Truth
What is the morality of satanism?

How do satanists live their everyday lives?

Let's have a little discussion. :beach:

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Not much to discuss. Theistic Satanists are amoral as a rule -- realizing the fact that nothing is truly right and wrong in nature and they do as they see fit. Society has a collection of laws designed to control the herd and provide and illusion of safety, but lets face it -- IF someone wants to kill you the cops get there when you have already been wounded or killed. Satanists just don't bite off more than they can chew -- they realize there are times to break and follow the law, but are well aware of the consequences of their actions. This contrasts with nearly every other religion that paints itself into the corner with these types of things. That doesn't mean of course that you can do what you want at all points as some things are just plain stupid to do.

Contrasting religions like Christianity have "thou shall not kill", but without exclusions -- and it is completely unrealistic. Do you kill the people whom would see you dead? Would it be right to steal if your choice is to die from starvation if you do not? What if you are forced to kill or steal by superiors in the military? Again... No exclusions... According to all Abrahamic religions and all eastern types you are completely screwed here. It doesn't matter if you killed in defense there are no exclusions other than the sweet nothings these crazy people tell themselves. Satanic morality is the real morality -- the rule of nature: The fit, strong, smart, sneaky, resourceful, and manipulative win vis-a-vis Machiavelli, Sun Tzu, and other great thinkers.

Sure, I'm summarizing a bit but it is actually the least complicated morality it is simply being honest with yourself. If morality means something like concern for others you won't really find much of it here. There is a rather antinomian and misanthropic nature to all beings whom embrace Satanism just due to the self cleansing processes we partake in to remove our limitations. Theistic Satanism embraces the bestial instincts of man and also the spiritual divine component, but rejects normal trivial humanity; compared to other groups that reject one of these concepts at the exclusion of another or are particularly fond of ignoring the human element. The complete meaningless and trivial nature in mainstream society is really what we reject. It is a cage for a dog, and even if you are rich it is still just a bigger cage.

glass

Learner of Truth
Not much to discuss. Theistic Satanists are amoral as a rule -- realizing the fact that nothing is truly right and wrong in nature and they do as they see fit. Society has a collection of laws designed to control the herd and provide and illusion of safety, but lets face it -- IF someone wants to kill you the cops get there when you have already been wounded or killed. Satanists just don't bite off more than they can chew -- they realize there are times to break and follow the law, but are well aware of the consequences of their actions. This contrasts with nearly every other religion that paints itself into the corner with these types of things. That doesn't mean of course that you can do what you want at all points as some things are just plain stupid to do.

Contrasting religions like Christianity have "thou shall not kill", but without exclusions -- and it is completely unrealistic. Do you kill the people whom would see you dead? Would it be right to steal if your choice is to die from starvation if you do not? What if you are forced to kill or steal by superiors in the military? Again... No exclusions... According to all Abrahamic religions and all eastern types you are completely screwed here. It doesn't matter if you killed in defense there are no exclusions other than the sweet nothings these crazy people tell themselves. Satanic morality is the real morality -- the rule of nature: The fit, strong, smart, sneaky, resourceful, and manipulative win vis-a-vis Machiavelli, Sun Tzu, and other great thinkers.

Sure, I'm summarizing a bit but it is actually the least complicated morality it is simply being honest with yourself. If morality means something like concern for others you won't really find much of it here. There is a rather antinomian and misanthropic nature to all beings whom embrace Satanism just due to the self cleansing processes we partake in to remove our limitations. Theistic Satanism embraces the bestial instincts of man and also the spiritual divine component, but rejects normal trivial humanity; compared to other groups that reject one of these concepts at the exclusion of another or are particularly fond of ignoring the human element. The complete meaningless and trivial nature in mainstream society is really what we reject. It is a cage for a dog, and even if you are rich it is still just a bigger cage.

Thank you very much.
So, Satanists are amoral.

You said: "The fit, strong, smart, sneaky, resourceful, and manipulative win"
Isn't that a bit immoral?

Do you Satanists believe in a creed of some sort?
Or of some scripture?
Do you literally believe in the existence of Satan or
are you just emulating his supposed qualities?

I myself am amoral. I just want to learn about your perspectives. :D

P.S. Do you do witchcraft? :rolleyes:

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Thank you very much.
So, Satanists are amoral.

You said: "The fit, strong, smart, sneaky, resourceful, and manipulative win"
Isn't that a bit immoral?

Nah, you have to believe in morality to be immoral. :D We're only villains by necessity and that isn't technically the same thing.

Or of some scripture?

Theistic Satanism by its very nature is a self-guided pursuit. While there are some commonalities we are about as related as the thirty-some thousand variants of Christianity. Generally the gist of the process is prayer, meditation, and magic. We are likely to be progressing in the physical realm as well. Satanism at its core is really about progress and self-development; we're looking to be gods... it really is no small feat. We seek to free ourselves from the chains which would keep us from experiencing our divine nature. What Satan is to each spiritual Satanist is very very personal, but the relationship is direct in some way. No mediating priest is required in our path and we officiate our own ceremonies. If someone is a titled priest in a group we participate in it is merely to indicate that they can fully perform the rites it isn't a rank. In my case, I have a very concrete spiritual connection with Satan and experience him as a force and being. All I have to say on the matter is if you want to know about him train your mind with meditation once you can easily achieve a trance you can easily communicate directly with Satan yourself. Why should I ruin all the fun? :bat: Really, nothing can give you more of the truth than your own spiritual connection to the all that is. If you can't be bothered to put forth that effort you aren't really wanting the truth anyway, but merely desiring the truth to be what you will like or accept.

Do you believe in magic? Why? I don't. I believe in creation and nature. Nothing is magical about the connection we have with it and it is as plain and ordinary as your bodily functions. Certainly, you can decide that none of that exists and move along on your merry way, but it isn't amazing to say the least. The methods used by individual Satanists can be anything from shamanism, hoodoo, voodoo, chaos magick, evil eyes, ceremonial magick, or even completely prayer based. It is personal choice, and some of us have found that we are better at one or the other methods and thus use them exclusively. We do this to shape our objective reality to conform to our subjective ideals it really is less mysterious in nature than it seems. In any case, we believe nothing we DO THINGS and if they DO work we DO THEM AGAIN! It is empirical more than belief based. In fact, we have no belief in anything whatsoever. The religion of the unbelieving. So there you go.. you want answers you have to get them. :) That was the gist of my nature of Satan comment. You have access to the truth just as well as I if your own preconceived notions do not hamper you from obtaining it.

Last edited:

Orias

Left Hand Path
Instead of giving you an overload of a post I would say that the only moral obligation that a Satanist must adhere to is how the outside world is perceiving of you.

Success could also be described to influence the notion of "morality".

jasonwill2

Not much to discuss. Theistic Satanists are amoral as a rule

I only had to read these two lines to know that your whole post was wrong... unless you mean relativistic morality, which isn't even the rule either.amorality is kind of impossible for a person as we naturally judge and make our own subjective morality, which is about morals...

No

Or of some scripture?
No

Yes and no/depends who you ask
impossible to be amoral
define witchraft

Mindmaster

Premium Member
I only had to read these two lines to know that your whole post was wrong... unless you mean relativistic morality, which isn't even the rule either.amorality is kind of impossible for a person as we naturally judge and make our own subjective morality, which is about morals...

You don't know a thing about it, but that's ok. I don't care if you agree with me the true nature of divine spiritual is beyond duality. I embrace this so I by extension am amoral because I don't believe anything is right or wrong. Viewing things from a cosmic perspective the events of our normal everyday lives are largely as important as Paramecium wiggling in a Petri dish. Even acts like murder are largely unimportant unless you are talking on a catastrophic scale. Less then a few thousand and you probably won't even get remembered. Does it hurt this planet or even humankind to lose a few thousand here or there? I fail to see the point of crying over spilled milk as it is completely insignificant. It would probably be more tragic if most of the people dying in such an event weren't mindless slaves or born with a drool cup attached to their necks. Maybe then I might feel a need to remember them, but certainly not without some proof of their worth. As far as I am concerned most people are just taking up space and that alone fails to make them valuable. And then, if they were to become valuable in that sense it would probably be only to me... Who really would care? What if I threw out another 'cosmic' bone and perhaps hinted that most of these 'bad' things probably need to happen to people... They are the impetus that drives spiritual evolution, and disposes of the worthless meat sacks. I'll leave it to the reader to dwell on that one, but think about the 'bad' events of your own life and how they brought you here. Are they really bad, or are they the spark of every good thing you have now?

Once you believe in right and wrong you believe in sin and the moment you do that you lose your Satanist card... Sorry if I can't put it any plainer. If your mind is mired by the illusions accepted by mainstream society then you are not yet free. You may be working on it, but at that juncture you are incapable of judging anything I say. Morality is bull that people tell themselves so that can sleep at night and feel good about themselves. It doesn't even exist in a real sense, but the monkeys believe that having a set of these presumptuous standards makes them better than some other monkey on the planet. I am just aware that they are all monkeys and not evolved and have the same in significance as bacteria. I don't need to fill my head with sweet nothings to feel better than other people because I don't care whether I am better than them by their standards or not. I am only concerned with the value of my actions in relations to my goals and certainly is beyond any sort of understanding most of them will ever have. :bat:

Judging or evaluating your nature is not applying morality to you it is merely collecting information and putting it to the black flame of scrutiny. Even speaking against them directly is merely removing the clutter from the room. Just because you and the monkey club are think that everyone has to be like them on this doesn't mean it is in fact the case. The insides of their minds are like cesspools and you'd do yourself a favour not to stand in any ****. It stinks even if you attempt to convince yourself it smells like roses. They are incorrect about everything else... why start trusting them now?

Last edited:

jasonwill2

I'm not going to read more walls of text from you, your not concise enough. you've said otherwhere that human nature is correct.

if human nature is correct, can we not derive morality from our nature?

the fact is that you can know that most satanists are amoral. you might be, but I'm not amoral, niether are LaVeyans, or most forms of Satanism i know

its impossible to get along with much of anything without some form of ethics and codes of behavior, even if minimalistic.

having morality and ethics doesn't make you right hand path, the left hand path is just a different approach to morality and magick, not the absence of morality

Mindmaster

Premium Member
I'm not going to read more walls of text from you, your not concise enough. you've said otherwhere that human nature is correct.

if human nature is correct, can we not derive morality from our nature?

the fact is that you can know that most satanists are amoral. you might be, but I'm not amoral, niether are LaVeyans, or most forms of Satanism i know

its impossible to get along with much of anything without some form of ethics and codes of behavior, even if minimalistic.

having morality and ethics doesn't make you right hand path, the left hand path is just a different approach to morality and magick, not the absence of morality

Human nature isn't correct it is merely the lowest common denominator -- most people are quite trivial, basal, and vindictive. Whether you ignore me or not doesn't particularly concern me as I wasn't seeking your approval in the first place or anyone else's for that matter. I am aware that many of my notions are hard to follow or even understand, but the point of mentioning them is to promote the quest so to speak. For those whom are able to drink from the fire hose there is never too much. I don't make any qualm about long posts, but they are that way due to a need to clarify several obscure points. There are Satanists and a lot of people dressing in drag trying to act like them pardon me if I show no mercy to the pretenders. There are a lot of people whom wouldn't know Satan if he bit them in the *** -- I am rather done with the charade as is my tolerance. "Man up and act like a proper Satanist or find some other place to hang your jacket", is my motto. There are a lot of people pimping themselves as some sort of left-hand path whatever, but what I see is lack of imagination and sterility and no true access to the creative force of Satan. Perhaps I should be more tolerant, but frankly I have nothing to fear -- they are weak and they know it. They have lost touch their divine nature, and are scattered to the wind like dying leaves.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Nah, you have to believe in morality to be immoral. :D We're only villains by necessity and that isn't technically the same thing.

Actually, he used the term perfectly . He said amoral. Immoral is moraly incorrect. Amoral means moraly irrelevant (neither correct nor incorrect)

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Actually, amorality is posible with the right mental ilnesses.

It´s called sociophaty I think.

Amoral = sociopath in psychological parlance, but I guess it is a normal to be servile so that isn't saying much. It doesn't mean one doesn't have principles or rationality it just means that you don't abide societal rules and these accepted conventions do not govern your actions. Morality always comes from outside of an individual --- it is imposed by religious groups, society at large, or other peers. Anything you come up with and live by is not morality, but your own ideas since it was nothing you learned from others. Morals are taught and learned by definition.

The moral person may think all killing is wrong without exception. To an amoral person people need to die regularly for reasons such as overpopulation, intolerance, direct and immediate threat to ones safety, or even procuring items necessary for survival. The supposed moral people believe in all of the exceptions I've mentioned but love those illusionary lines drawn in the sand -- of course they forget about all that stuff when they personally get in the hot seat... I am just rather honest about it... This is why morality is a lie -- it disappears when the crap hits the fan. As soon as someone is forced to stop playing by the rules the jig is up. Thus, I behave as if there are no rules -- because there aren't.

Last edited:

jasonwill2

I see ethics and morality as essentially the same thing. perhaps you see it differently, idk.

Perhaps I have been using the wrong definition of morality.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
I see ethics and morality as essentially the same thing. perhaps you see it differently, idk.

Perhaps I have been using the wrong definition of morality.

Ethics can be used similarly to mean morality, but also alternatively includes the science or philosophy which study these values. Often the goal is to improve the collective morality, but sometimes it is to destroy it or systematize it. The subject is rather dense and at least in my view worthless so I won't delve too deeply, but nonetheless I think this comment is clear enough.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Ethics in the practice of Left-Hand Path Magic should be considered by the well disciplined practicioner. For instance, I see no need in going around cursing every one who crosses me or gives me a nasty look. One of my mottos is "forgive but never forget". However, if a person continues to cross me even after I ask them to stop, or if violence is threatened or perpetrated against me or a loved one then an act of vengeance is quite appropriate and even necessary IMO. What form this act of vengeance takes is up to the individual. For me personally, I no longer curse and tell.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Ethics in the practice of Left-Hand Path Magic should be considered by the well disciplined practicioner. For instance, I see no need in going around cursing every one who crosses me or gives me a nasty look. One of my mottos is "forgive but never forget". However, if a person continues to cross me even after I ask them to stop, or if violence is threatened or perpetrated against me or a loved one then an act of vengeance is quite appropriate and even necessary IMO. What form this act of vengeance takes is up to the individual. For me personally, I no longer curse and tell.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

I generally don't use magic for mundane things, but I am good enough now to do it right in front of them and likely they would have no idea anything is happening unless I mentioned it. Magic isn't about hiding in little rooms and chanting it is a way of life and can be applied to every situation to ease transitions and get what you want of it. If someone happens to be stupid enough to get on my bad side I have no problem dropping nukes without warning -- in fact part of me silently enjoys it. I have a pretty high tolerance so they already would deserve it at that juncture it isn't going to be over some trivial inconvenience. But, if I am having a bad day this tolerance may erode... I typically don't mention what I do because there is no point they probably don't believe it anyway.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Mindmaster is right. One can place a curse upon their victim in plain sight without them or anyone else being the wiser. In the past what I've done is utter a conjuration of curses in my mind and focus all of my hate and anger upon my victim while evil eyeing him without showing any emotion on my face, and it worked perfectly. It was actually quite good fun. :bat:

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
The following is an invocation of curse magic from the "Satanic Bible" some words have been changed to fit my own subjective universe:

Conjuration of Curses

Behold! The mighty voices of my vengeance smash the stillness of the air and stand as monoliths of wrath upon the plane of writhing serpents. I am become as a malefic machine of annihilation to the festering fragments of the body of he who would detain me.
It repenteth me not that my summons doth ride upon the emblazoned winds which multiply the sting of my bitterness; and great black slimy shapes shall rise from the infernal depths and vomit forth their pestilence into his puny brain.
I call upon the messengers of doom to slash with grim delight this victim I hath chosen. Silent is that voiceless bird that feeds upon the brain-pulp of him who hath tormented me, and the agony of the Is To Be shall sustain itself in shrieks of pain, only to serve as warnings to those who would resent my being.
Oh come forth in the name of Fenriz and devour him whose name I giveth as a sign - (name of the accursed).
Oh great Brothers of the Night, who rideth out upon the hot winds of Hell, who dwell in the Devil's Fane; move and appear!
Present yourselves to him who sustaineth the rotteness of mind that moves the gibbering mouth that mocks the just and noble!
Rend that gabbling tongue and close his throat, O Kali!
Pierce his lungs with the stings of scorpions, O Sekhmet!
Plunge his substance into the depths of oblivion O mighty Dagon!
I thrust aloft the bifid barb of Hell and its tines resplendently impaled my sacrifice through vengeance rests!

Ave, Satanas!
Hail, Satan!

/Adramelek\

Last edited: