• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanism DIR gone to hell

jasonwill2

it's utter chaos!

puns aside

i like it, full on satanic spirit around... no restraints.

its worse than infidels though... only a couple came in when it all went down today. no, the problem is not the infidels, it's that satan has taken us over with satanic fevor to argue and stuff...

why do i find this suddenly a fun place now?

anyway... why do satanists oppose each other so much as they do other people? can it be constructive? or is it only an indulgence into our destruction?

Can the infighting be channeled to good?

Last edited by a moderator:

Orias

Left Hand Path
I am amazed that we can share our ideas without always being at each others throats.

The Satanist is an extreme being, and all beings that attempt to impose some type of essence to Satanic nature is also an extreme being.

The subject itself is very touchy, which is why most Satanists are thick skinned and tolerant.

There is much to gain from opposing each others logic and ideas. We seem to be smart enough to know when to change and know when we are defeated.

It is as indulgent as it is necessary, as it is a personal goal of mine (and I'm sure a personal goal of many Satanists) to indulge in the fruit of knowledge and reach a universal level of understanding.

In a way, part of us must be destroyed to make way for the new, more efficient, and productive selfs. Even then, efficiency is all subject to the individual and how tasteful his product is.

If it attracts the wrong type of attention or no attention at all then the Satanist must change for the mold, though at the same time it can be said that the Satanist simply changes the way others perceive him, by demonstrating skill and intellect in a certain field.

XEPER