• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

satanic music

Skorzeny

For the Black Metal fans - I can't get over Nachtmystium's latest album. Some great psychedelic influences in this track in particular. Goes to show a little experimentation is never a bad thing.

Sadly, though, I'm unable to find the complete lyrics.

[youtube]6dS2QDw0XH8[/youtube]

Mindmaster

Premium Member
[youtube]1BqudwP9q0s[/youtube]

I'll raise you another Yngwie. Seriously... probably the only song he has that I like. :p

In the darkness, they will gather
Conjuring the one

Burning candles, incantations
Human sacrifice

Getting drunk from blood, not wine
Pointy daggers shine

Out of fire, smoke and brimstone
The dreaded one will rise

Rise...Burn...Rise...

Nobody knows who's the disciples of hell
Father's a priest and he's casting a spell
No one can stop what's already begun
Worshipping darkness and Lucifer's son

Victims of the grand illusion
Screams of ecstasy
Fools are lost in mass confusion
Searching for the key

Raise your cup and praise the prince of darkness
See the truth of the power within the beast
And when the time has come
The gates of hell shall open

Burning candles, incantations
Human sacrifice

Out of fire, smoke and brimstone
The dreaded one will rise

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I got to see Opeth during their first Indy performance last night. Katatonia opened, and it was their first time in Indiana (we barely get any good acts around here). Both bands were great. Opeth especially was amazing live. I was surprised that Mikael even acknowleged that alot of their fans do not like Heritage and that is split their fan-base. He was also talking about a few bands he likes, and when he mentioned Metallica about half the crowd was cheering and the other half shouting **** Metallica. The preshow music was even pretty cool, because among other songs and artists that were awesome, one of the songs was Ghost's Year Zero. And it was actually REALLY nice being able to enjoy a show without having to fight for the spot where your standing, your balance, and to stay standing up, while still being only a few feet away from stage.

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
An interesting discussion between Setians of magic and music from a Black Magical perspective. Of particular interest to me is the concept of audio sigils, which can be just as effective as traditional visual sigils in magical manifestations.

http://www.khprvod.org/audio/KHPR002.mp3

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Skorzeny

Some stuff I've been listening to lately.

[youtube]KrYhuUxAfBM[/youtube]

[youtube]uLg4oh4bDRU[/youtube]

[youtube]xbXrBJ6F9WE[/youtube]

[youtube]cQF2adVp3MQ[/youtube]

[youtube]y98D6pwOcsA[/youtube]

[youtube]-4vTx9hLMwU[/youtube]

Very excited for Watain's new album - they're releasing a single from it on June 21st, if any Watain fans are unaware.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Just seen these guys live last Sunday. Always killer... and the bridge of this song sticks in your head forever. If you're easily upset don't read the lyrics or click it. I'm not trying to throw any stones at anyone's glass house. :)

[youtube]FkP3ktcmNUw[/youtube]

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Very excited for Watain's new album - they're releasing a single from it on June 21st, if any Watain fans are unaware.

Watain has been aging like fine wine. Honestly everything they do keeps getting better and beyond that they're completely not douches. I got to meet them and they actually let my son sit on their tour bus with them for awhile. Watain usually don't do all these meet and greets so it was really great.

Skorzeny

Watain has been aging like fine wine. Honestly everything they do keeps getting better and beyond that they're completely not douches. I got to meet them and they actually let my son sit on their tour bus with them for awhile. Watain usually don't do all these meet and greets so it was really great.

I agree - everything they do is better than the last. That track you posted above is incredible by the way, thanks for sharing.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
I found this while searching for something else, and I'm glad I found it. :)
[youtube]gFoBNEcRJa0[/youtube]

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Here is Motley Crue in the early 1980's when bass player Nicki Sixx was a member of the Temple of Set. Notice he is doning an inverted cross in the video and the bands use of the inverse pentagram. I was actually a fan of MC for a short time until I discovered bands like Slayer, Mercyful Fate, Venom, and Bathory, etc.

[youtube]qiVC89V4RpM[/youtube]
Mötley Crüe - Live Wire (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Xeper.
/Adramelek\
Gnothi seauton!

Last edited: