• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

satanic experience

After i read the satanic bible i was performing a makeshift lust ritual when i felt a strong prescence. my glasses flew at me off my window sill - even tho the wind was not strong enough to move them that far. i believe that this was satan or a demon. has anyone had similar experiences?

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
This is a DIR, but I'm sure it is fine to ask the OP a question as long as I'm not debating:

How are you so sure it was a demon? Could it have fell? Yes, sometimes when objects fall they fall at an angle that looks like it is flying at you or it has been thrown.

ScottySatan

Yes. When I was 15, I was watching TV very late at night, starting to doze off. My parents were in bed in an adjacent room. I heard unfamiliar voices in there and got a feeling that something very strange was going on. A hanging portrait of Jesus fell to the floor, landing further from the wall than it should have from a drop, glass shattering.

My father came out of the bedroom looking confused. "Martha was saying weird stuff". Looking past him, I could see Martha sitting up in bed. She was terrified.

I don't know what happened. My stepmother at the time, Martha, was severely bipolar and almost obsessively christian. She had a weak mind and was always afraid of everything. Someone or something could have easily taken advantage of her.

The picture had been hanging for years. The nail was still firmly in the wall angled upward. The wire on the back of the picture frame was intact. The windows were closed.

That's the biggest piece of evidence I have that not everything in the world is as it seems. The other was a grandmother who always knew things that she shouldn't; things that were going on in another place, and things that were about to happen.

ScottySatan

Well, almost every man made image of Satan is of something all or mostly human.

Is Satan a human in the flesh? Sometimes.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I know of some who believe that the Prince of Darkness has roamed this world for many thousands of years in the form of a human male, an Immortal, if you will. The majority of Setians view Set or the Prince of Darkness as a masculine/assertive Being, a metaphysical Entity which can manifest him/itself in any Form He/It so wills. My experience with Set, so far, has been through intense inspirational presences both during GBM Workings and also during times of devoted and intense Magical study.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

MacKinnon

Even if we were talking exclusively of those within the ToS, I think it is quite dangerous to assume to know what the views of the "majority" are about anything, let alone something like Set.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Even if we were talking exclusively of those within the ToS, I think it is quite dangerous to assume to know what the views of the "majority" are about anything, let alone something like Set.

Yes, you are right... my bad. I should have used the words "some Setians I know", my apologies and thanks for Set-ing me straight.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited: