• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satan was "allowed" to fool the world, yet is kept alive?

Colt

@cOLTER , is Satan's existence confirmed in the UB?
Yes, in the Urantia Book he was an assistant to Lucifer. Both were taken into custody just prior to the public faze of Jesus’ ministry. Lucifer, a son of God was a high administrator who launched a rebellion against the existence of the Father. Lucifer became an atheist of sorts. We don’t know if the trial of Lucifer & followers has concluded yet.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Our history father's humanity versus satanic human man's sciences. Man man he says I own all things by hu MAN MAN words body wo man....not his life.

Proof his mind brain had changed.

Why is that brother allowed to live and be reborn to do it again? Asked holy human life.

Answer as man's life is natural first as natural ...
not his terms good nor evil his science terms however are.

So history says. His brother sick and tired of his cruelties murdered him.

His inanity...no matter what spiritual intelligence you teach its like no one's home in his head.

So our brother said due to us Inheriting not our origins father life ...life laws also had changed.

He sacrificed our life using holy life against us. So I gave father's absolution to his criminal self causes. A spiritual Secret order killed them off. As there is no stopping him.

Which he is quite aware of so then he began to secretly murder spiritual men.

Saying criminals should be gaoled science is a lie gaol Galileo made no difference. To be conscious living and mutual in ordinance life is holy only natural and not science.

We had to argue what good and bad in science was. As we were never science. Ignored fact.

He wouldn't by any terms accept any type of teaching as he wants only and is not rational. No machine in cosmic laws.

Scattering isn't his human thesis. Equals scattered is exact in space only.

Is how everything changed.

So we know if ground water mass as huge sheet evaporation hadn't lifted up off ground in life attack....no biological life would even exist today.

How is that review scientific or machine relative to I'll change whatever I want in heavens? And my machine will be saved like biology is.

So I won't sacrifice life he says as you are Still being sacrificed. Thinks it's funny that humans think Jesus saved life from sacrifice. It only stopped sink holes opening sin.

Stating humans are Satan first yet human is used in the topic? As Satan to human means a burning being. Our life human.

He said I got machines from melt. Can you transport science the machine body back in time too? You know like you claim biology humans can change into monkey humans.

I care less how sick you all become.

No he says it just gets melt again. Overheats reaction blows up.

Oh so natural water by mass doesn't lift up to cool metals again just for you then brother?

Of course not in earths natural laws it's just dusts already that owned cooling to be a dust by huge water mass cooling flooding down as historic.

So we're lucky but weren't lucky to still live. As the horrific body sacrificed we've lived since are still horrific?

Yes he says owning a proven I murder torture anyone anyway even though I'm taught like the rest of you. Won't act like you though I don't believe life is holy.

Just his is he says. He's that special group of humans.

I say it began as evil as humans. Theist said. A human too.

Again human present in the topic.

Real advice my mind got burnt first. Then I thought evil myself is his human theists real history.

So have a think like they do and know he's accepted life's biological destruction already. As he reckons a machines body mass and reaction is the same as a humans biology.

And he really believed himself.

Last edited:

muhammad_isa

Satan was allowed to mislead the world and sustained in power while millions were purportedly destroyed for their wickedness..
If it wasn't satan misleading people, it would be somebody else.

Almighty God created us with free-will .. He knows what He created.
..blaming satan does not resolve us of responsibility for our own actions.

Colt

If it wasn't satan misleading people, it would be somebody else.

Almighty God created us with free-will .. He knows what He created.
..blaming satan does not resolve us of responsibility for our own actions.
Satan or the devil is depicted as having far more power than any human. But I would agree that religious people tend to blame the devil for the wickedness of their own hearts.

muhammad_isa

Satan or the devil is depicted as having far more power than any human..
Agreed .. satan has vast experience compared to us.
However, compared to Almighty God, he is just one more created being,
The Power and Glory belongs to God alone. :)

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Satan was allowed to mislead the world and sustained in power while millions were purportedly destroyed for their wickedness. Satan is put away but then brought back to mislead more people.
We're coming up to where billions might get destroyed for it...

You've noticed that Paul & Simon were Pharisaic; next it is possible to then notice that the Gospel of John aligns with their Pharisaic principles, and that it doesn't sound like Yeshua in the Synoptic Gospels.

The Pharisees are accusing (satan) Yeshua's principles, and in the process making Christianity; then along came the Quran accusing (satan) Christianity's principles, and in the process making Islam.

Soon because of all this misleading people: Christendom (Magog) is supporting Zionism/Rabbinic Rebels (Gog) to be a heavily armed firecracker or funeral pyre, trying to steal back the land of unwalled villages (Ezekiel 38:8-12)...

This leads to a huge war in the Middle East (Armageddon), and then the Judgement Day Fire is at the end of Ezekiel 38:22; as millions have died from adverse reactions from the vaccine (Ezekiel 39:4-5).

The same timeline is in Revelation 16's explanation of the Great Tribulation: adverse side affects in Revelation 16:2, the Euphrates dries (Revelation 16:12) prior to Armageddon (Revelation 16:16) with Christ back secretly explaining prophecy (Revelation 16:15, Revelation 3:3).

In my opinion. :innocent:

Colt

We're coming up to where billions might get destroyed for it...

You've noticed that Paul & Simon were Pharisaic; next it is possible to then notice that the Gospel of John aligns with their Pharisaic principles, and that it doesn't sound like Yeshua in the Synoptic Gospels.

The Pharisees are accusing (satan) Yeshua's principles, and in the process making Christianity; then along came the Quran accusing (satan) Christianity's principles, and in the process making Islam.

Soon because of all this misleading people: Christendom (Magog) is supporting Zionism/Rabbinic Rebels (Gog) to be a heavily armed firecracker or funeral pyre, trying to steal back the land of unwalled villages (Ezekiel 38:8-12)...

This leads to a huge war in the Middle East (Armageddon), and then the Judgement Day Fire is at the end of Ezekiel 38:22; as millions have died from adverse reactions from the vaccine (Ezekiel 39:4-5).

The same timeline is in Revelation 16's explanation of the Great Tribulation: adverse side affects in Revelation 16:2, the Euphrates dries (Revelation 16:12) prior to Armageddon (Revelation 16:16) with Christ back secretly explaining prophecy (Revelation 16:15, Revelation 3:3).

I don't understand the accusation that the Gospel of John was a conspiracy concocted by the Pharisees, but you are entitled to your belief. Rather I see John as filling in material that was absent in the first 3 gospels. While I believe there was a revelation-vision to John while on Patmos, I do not believe that it survived intact. I believe that the Book of Revelation was corrupted by apocalyptic thinkers of that age.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
revelation-vision to John while on Patmos
The author of the book of Revelation didn't know Greek according to scholars; whereas the author of the Gospel & Letters of John was adept at Greek... Thus they are different authors.
I don't understand the accusation that the Gospel of John was a conspiracy concocted by the Pharisees
Here & here is an ongoing list showing some of the contradictions in John Vs the Synoptic Gospels.

The more we study all the errors within the Gospel of John, we can show it had to be written by a member of the high council, as to be able to contain the many private conversations of the Pharisees, that are documented within it.

The most likely partial author of the Gospel of John is Nicodemus, as he is referenced three times within it, and the conversation about being Born Again in John 3, is only Yeshua, and Nicodemus present, where none of the other authors document it.

Colt

The author of the book of Revelation didn't know Greek according to scholars; whereas the author of the Gospel & Letters of John was adept at Greek... Thus they are different authors.

Here & here is an ongoing list showing some of the contradictions in John Vs the Synoptic Gospels.

The more we study all the errors within the Gospel of John, we can show it had to be written by a member of the high council, as to be able to contain the many private conversations of the Pharisees, that are documented within it.

The most likely partial author of the Gospel of John is Nicodemus, as he is referenced three times within it, and the conversation about being Born Again in John 3, is only Yeshua, and Nicodemus present, where none of the other authors document it.

All of the Gospels have contradictions, that's not new. Jesus left no writings on purpose. But that's for another topic thread, I just hadn't heard the Pharisee conspiracy before.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
paarsurrey said:
" Revelation 12:9, Revelation 20:1-3 "

The friends here just to keep in mind that the above verses "Revelation 12:9, Revelation 20:1-3 " are not from Jesus, please. Right?

The Catholics, Protestants and Messianic Israelites have published Red Letter Bibles* in these Bibles they have colored in red letters all the stuff that is supposedly/tentatively and or that which might have been said by (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, one gets to know, please. Right?
The above verses have not been colored in red in them, please. Right?

cOLTER said:
I'm referring to the commonly accepted Bible and Christian theology.

Paarsurrey: #27

" commonly accepted Bible and Christian theology "

Did Yeshua accept this "commonly "accepted Bible and Christian theology, please? Right?
If yes, then kindly quote from Yeshua in this connection, please. Right?
Yeshua never approved the so called " "commonly "accepted Bible and Christian theology, please? Right?
Any body, please.

Regards

Messianic Israelite

"The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."
Revelation 12:9, NIV:

Its a difficult thing to understand. Why was this Satan character was allowed to deceive so many and for so long? Some say it was forseen before the foundation of the world! How could he take down others in the celestial world? Clearly he had more powers and authority than a mere rebellious cherub? He is even given the tile "God of this world"? Isn't there only One God?

From the previously fallen "crafty beast" (already evil when he met with Eve) to the reawakening for another reign of deception, evil and destruction after a 1,000 year detention, this devil figure has been tolerated on high! Throughout the Old Testament the devil lives on while sooooo many were killed! In the flood story all the world is drown except Noah and his inlaws, everything on earth killed! But Satan lives on???

Revelation 20:1-3

20 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. 10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

I'm curios how others treat this issue?

Good evening cOLTER. Satan and his minions have already received the sentence of judgment we read in the Bible. He knows he has but a short time. Revelation 12:12 states: "Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe for the earth and for the sea: because the devil is gone down unto you, having great wrath, knowing that he hath but a short time." His time is short, and although he has outlived countless human beings, his time will come to an end soon. To say that Satan could have had eternity, if he had been faithful to Yahweh, what is a few thousand years to him? Time could have been endless for him. Just as with the Azazel goat, Satan will be kept alive and have to bear all the sins of humankind. Yahweh hasn't created evil in the sense that he wouldn't simply create evil for the fun of it, but if beings choose to be evil, he uses that for his purpose, to test and try the people of Yahweh. Those who allow themselves to be deceived by Satan are unworthy of eternal life but just like the refiners pot, or the furnace for trying metals, so Yahweh has allowed Satan to try the people to test their hearts. Are people really going to make a wholehearted effort to follow Yahweh and emulate Yahshua our Savior, or will they reject Yahweh to follow paths of unrighteousness?

People will come up with all sorts of excuses why they feel the Law of Yahweh is no longer relevant. Why they can sin because according to them there is no Almighty. But all these excuses are from Satan. not believing Satan exists is exactly what Satan wants you to think, so you don't recognize who is behind sin.

After the 1,000 year millennial reign, after Satan has had 1,000 years to contemplate all the sins that he is responsible for, he will still try to deceive as many people as possible, as you have quoted, and will be destroyed. But for the Kingdom inhabitants, they will enjoy a Kingdom where Satan and his minions are sealed away and then the people will know what it truly means to live in the light of Yahweh's Law.