• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satan- The True Lord of This World (Black Sabbath)

Shrew Tamer

Great old song, give it up to the true power of "I do so therefore it is". Years ago I worked at a Krispy Kreme as a side job and there was this toilet that was stopped up from a shift before I came in. The owner Derrick was about to call in a plumber and I told him to wait and let me try one more thing, I gathered my thoughts and rapped on the porcelain three times while saying "Thrice I knock upon this toilet to flush it in the Devilis Name it shall not clog until I call again" five seconds later it flushed and I said "Now that is practical magic!" I don't remember it clogging up at anytime after that date
Anyone else here have an experience like that?

ScottySatan

Should having this experience while dealing with dirty toilets change anything if one were serious about this? Maybe you're implying that if I'm plunging a toilet then I'm not a Satanist? Well, I suppose so, but we can't all at the same time be POTUS or Talleyrand, some of us are young and have some development to do.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I never would've thought that would do the trick, but if I did I would've made sure there wasn't anybody in the stall next to that one and scare the hell out of them; I doubt that just anyone would be comfortable hearing something like that while letting a release.

All is well though, you got the job done then you got the job done.

Yadon

I was just causally reading this thread, but when Sum of Awe mentioned someone being scared of a Satanist using magic to unclog a toilet I just ******* lost it. God my sides hurt. That should totally be in like some dark comedy about supernaturalism.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Should having this experience while dealing with dirty toilets change anything if one were serious about this? Maybe you're implying that if I'm plunging a toilet then I'm not a Satanist? Well, I suppose so, but we can't all at the same time be POTUS or Talleyrand, some of us are young and have some development to do.
There was nothing in this post to suggest that is what was implied. I have no idea how you go to that conclusion. It was neither in the words or tone. It read as an anecdotal story. Probably stemmed from listening to said song.
I never would've thought that would do the trick, but if I did I would've made sure there wasn't anybody in the stall next to that one and scare the hell out of them; I doubt that just anyone would be comfortable hearing something like that while letting a release.

All is well though, you got the job done then you got the job done.
might scare the **** of them?