• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satan and Lucifer

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
A question was asked by a Christian about the differences between Satan and Lucifer.

To me they are both reflections of the same Being, the Lord of Darkness. Satan represents rebellion against the tyranical divine mindlessness i.e. God. Whereas Lucifer brings forth enlightenment. For example, Adam and Eve ate from the forbiden tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil. They then realized they were naked - they become Aware of themSelves and at the same time that Dark Spark of the freedom of Mind and Will became infused within them.

Therefore, from a mythological point of view God created Adam and Eve not as equals to him but as mindless slaves to bow to his every whim. Lucifer became the great Liberator of humanity, planting the seed of Enlightenment within Adam and Eve so they might follow their own Way instead of that of some divine egomaniac, who in turn punished them by casting them out of the Garden of Eden for defying his law. Who do you think had more respect for humankind?

"Thall shalt become as gods, knowing good and evil." - Lucifer the Serpent

Forever in the Ebon Flame!
/Adramelek\:bat:

Valor

A question was asked by a Christian about the differences between Satan and Lucifer.

To me they are both reflections of the same Being, the Lord of Darkness. Satan represents rebellion against the tyranical divine mindlessness i.e. God. Whereas Lucifer brings forth enlightenment. For example, Adam and Eve ate from the forbiden tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil. They then realized they were naked - they become Aware of themSelves and at the same time that Dark Spark of the freedom of Mind and Will became infused within them.

Therefore, from a mythological point of view God created Adam and Eve not as equals to him but as mindless slaves to bow to his every whim. Lucifer became the great Liberator of humanity, planting the seed of Enlightenment within Adam and Eve so they might follow their own Way instead of that of some divine egomaniac, who in turn punished them by casting them out of the Garden of Eden for defying his law. Who do you think had more respect for humankind?

Yes..the story of Adam and Eve was entertaining. But do you, like myself, believe it was only mythology?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Hi Valor,

Yes. To me, Adam and Eve, the garden of Eden, God, the Serpent, the Universe "created" in 6 days, etc., etc., and so forth - total mythology. The origins of the Universe are a complete Mystery, one in which humanity will probably never know.

/Adramelek\

Atruthseeker

Hi Valor,

Yes. To me, Adam and Eve, the garden of Eden, God, the Serpent, the Universe "created" in 6 days, etc., etc., and so forth - total mythology. The origins of the Universe are a complete Mystery, one in which humanity will probably never know.

/Adramelek\
How do you know?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Actually 9 is the most Satanic of all numbers as it always comes back to its self. Let's do a little mathMagic. If you multiply any infinite group of numbers by 9 and keep adding the total of numbers the sum will eventually add back to 9, for instance: 6x9=54 5+4=9, 459x9=4,131 4+1+3+1=9, 13,578x9=122,202 1+2+2+2+0+2=9, and on and on to infinity. Oh, and by the way 6+6+6=18 1+8=9.

/Adramelek\

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
How do you know?
Hi ATruthSeeker,

Until we develop the ability to explore and study the entire expansion of the Universe we will never know its true origins. I don't see that happening anytime soon. We still, even with all the science and technology at our present disposal, know very little about our own solar system.

/Adramelek\

Last edited:

David69

Angel Of The North
Actually 9 is the most Satanic of all numbers as it always comes back to its self. Let's do a little mathMagic. If you multiply any infinite group of numbers by 9 and keep adding the total of numbers the sum will eventually add back to 9, for instance: 6x9=54 5+4=9, 459x9=4,131 4+1+3+1=9, 13,578x9=122,202 1+2+2+2+0+2=9, and on and on to infinity. Oh, and by the way 6+6+6=18 1+8=9.

/Adramelek\
lets try something else: the energys that run through me are 333! I asked someone once if Lucifer was 333 and he said nefo not, lucifer is 9 and he explained what you just did and I said "thanks, that kinda adds up 3+3+3=9
hers a secret that came by me in trance by the way of the threes (long story)
It started with leaves falling off a tree three at a time, and every time I questioned what I was looking at I got whipped away in my past to see for myself. I floated up to the tree from the fountain towards where this number three was wrapped around a branch.
It appered to be upside down!!! so I zoomed into the well below and in the reflection I seen that the threes wasnt upside down. and I heard a voice say "it is you that is upside down!" and as I looked again in the reflection, there was another part of me hanging upside down in a jester suit!!! youve seen the tarot card eh!
anyways I pondered why and whats this got to to with anything, what did it mean!
I was back at school when I was 15 and those two girls again were laughing and looking through my hair, they were saying 666 has got to be on you head somewhere because we seen you in the omen last night... oh the purfume smelled just like it did back then. So here I am now back at the fountain (next to the well and the tree.)
Thinking what tf has this to do with the three? Then I am in this room that looked like a dungeon and I looked and seen myself as a boy. I was sitting in the this big wooden chair thing and I looked at me when I am older that stood behind the boy
and I floated into the one behind the chair and I grabbed the boy and kept his head back and with a black claw I wrote into his scalp 999.
Im back at the fountain and I look at the three and the leaves that were falling in threes and I realised many many things by those many flashes that seemed to take hours but I woke up and my ciggerette had hardly burned down. And I said to myself. Ofcourse, you just have to turn it upside down to see the truth!!!
So I wandered about 666 and I here a voice saying "I will tell you this and I will tell you that and you will hang on my every word and it will only be me jesting with thee, those scholars and great thinkers, for I am three three three. Only the mortal amongst yous will know the truth and it is his BIRThRIGHT So I found the code that will proove my identity with Jesus. The whole story lets the world see for themselves the truth.
I am david 69 it is my birthright. Yeah that kid told me that 333 is choronzon, the guardian of the Abyss. He is just a part that secures my crossing of the unknown, illuminating the darkness on the way with the glorious light; the truth.

Sorry m8, I have a habit of Rambling! heh heh heh!

Lucifer resides within my subconscious, the place mortals refur to as the abyss!
Dave 69
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/orthodox/92303-second-coming-2.html

Last edited:
satanist , and Luciferian can differ just a bit , luciferians have more of a earthy approach , more a get er done , harsher side, and the satanist , is a bit more about wit , and entertainment , I personally , try and be a nice person , and have a real good time , wether or not you do or dont , I just dont care, i cant care about your feelings , truthfully , so why bother, everyone elses farts stink but yours , when i have to be a jerk , when someone stinks up my enviroment , they like to blame me for being the stinker, im no recruiter ..
joey

Xafwak

XFWK

/Adramelek\

That only applies to a decimal system of marking numbers.

If our system was based on number 8 instead of 10, 666 would be marked as 1232. That becomes 1+2+3+2=10=1+0=1, not 9 (which would be in our 8-based system marked as 11).

So your mathmagic applies only in a certain mathematical context.

Last edited:

David69

Angel Of The North

If our system was based on number 8 instead of 10, 666 would be marked as 1232. That becomes 1+2+3+2=8, not 9 (which would be in our 8-based system marked as 11).

:rolleyes:
Its more to do with energy or communication IMO 9 is Lucifers number. and his energys are 333 3+3+3=9 I have alot of experience with such energys. It is very rellivent to subconscious communicators, they see things by threes and usually three at a time. Its a Lucifer thing!!!

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member

If our system was based on number 8 instead of 10, 666 would be marked as 1232. That becomes 1+2+3+2=10=1+0=1, not 9 (which would be in our 8-based system marked as 11).

Perhaps, but still the facts about 9 stand true in the realm of reality. It is a mathematical certanty that any number or grouping of numbers to infinity multiplied by 9, the sum of all totals will always add back to 9. See Anton LaVey's "Uknown Known" the last chapter in the "Satanic Rituals".

Xeper em Ma'at.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:
The number 9 is an interesting subject. It goes even deeper.

Another example - Take any two digit number, reverse the digits and subtract the smaller from the larger. Add the digits of the result together.

Or another - Hold your hands in front of you, fingers spread. For any multiple of nine, count from left to right on your fingers and put that finger down. For example for 1x9 you would lower your left thumb.

9 is indeed the devils number.

their the guys who took all the children God didnt want , the ones he cast aside , like a stoolie parent , he god dam made them , where else were they to go ? I guess well burn for you ? surely we will , we never sacrificed anything , all of life was presious , it was them that did all that , they want to credit me with it , I did read the book they wrote clearly , bunch of terrorist .