• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Salvation after/from sin

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I was/am having this conversation with @dad and asked him/her why is it worse to be inherently blessed than inherently cursed.

Why is being saved while drowning better than being saved from drowning?

You can use scripture to explain why but I'm looking for how. So instead of taking what you read as is, I'm looking for the logic behind what you accept is true and how it make sense better or worse based on your view of truth regarding salvation and sin.

(How is inherited sin better than inherited blessings)

Of course if this doesn't apply to you, you can give an intelligent guess.

Last edited:

lostwanderingsoul

If you owe money to someone and that person tells you that you do not have to pay it, then that debt was forgiven. When you sin, God says there is a penalty or debt you owe. But when you are saved, that debt is forgiven. If there was no debt to start with then there was nothing to forgive.

uloMartin

I was/am having this conversation with @dad and asked him/her why is it worse to be inherently blessed than inherently cursed.

Why is being saved while drowning better than being saved from drowning?

You can use scripture to explain why but I'm looking for how. So instead of taking what you read as is, I'm looking for the logic behind what you accept is true and how it make sense better or worse based on your view of truth regarding salvation and sin.

(How is inherited sin better than inherited blessings)

Of course if this doesn't apply to you, you can give an intelligent guess.

Even if you should suffer for righteousness sake', you are blessed. “And do not be afraid of th(ei)r threats, nor be troubled.” 1 Peter 3:14

The Whole idea of being saved from drowning or saved while drowning, is the condition that with being saved from.., is a realization lost of your saved From drowning unless you bear fruits worthy of its content unnecessay to be saved while drowning. The conditions to most, is they do not have sincere appreciation to aknowledge when saved from drowning in an immanent nature; so they can only perceive, being saved while" drowning.

The blessing in this is realization of the performed grace, Rather the condition of mercy already preexisting already at hand. This is because of ungreatfulness for which mankind is in terms to their maker.

Skipping a step is a milestone, of which most do not have the rightousness intended theirof; so they go over the salvation process all over again till they either ever learn "always learning but never able - to come to a knowledge of the truth." 2 Timothy, because they have not believed in the witness "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me." So if your willing to believe, believe also in me; that this process has already been done away with, but in the circumstance of disbelieve. "Immediately the boy's father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me in my unbelief!" Through this You may overcome your current circumstance, So that you may believe.

The Record of the Biblical Gospel is true; But far to many live in the basis of sin; and whilst they don't even have clue What sin is; they attempt to skimp it through the many readings in the virtue not worthy of (fruits) worthy of repentance to succeed. But Faith without believe is nothing. So is it with many who do not intent with the hearts fully sown into the knowledge of the truth the testator has already set in place. The Conditions theirfore of Disbelieve is what gives one stance to either be saved from.. or while... because of disbelieve; Yeshua was unable to perform

miracles in his own HOME Town. Will You theirfore believe, is the Question; that Old things have been done away with; the Accordance of the Law of Moses GIVEN unto him. Forgive another their trespass and you shall be forgiven of your's; By the Measure You Merit, the Same it Shall/will be measured unto you. This Regard theirfore is the wheel of the Cosmic Gospel of Christ. That if in Your Doing, You may be seen. Believe. Christ has already Sacrificed for all Their is; To intent of the Law is the construct of disbelieve for whoever lives by the law... shall... by the law, die; by. So do you believe it was all Done away with in the deepest intent of the heart? mind, soul and Strength? And By what Testimony; Actions do You, Profess of it?

The Condition of Faith is to realize what was already done away with, and what was done. The Measure you give, is the measure come back unto you. So by Destitute of CarmKma; The Whole Estate of your Life is Perceived; Theirfore Work out your Salvation W/ Trembling and Fear, Wash off Karma and the Sin's Theirof, so that You May Find Liberty from the Secular Spiritual Way. In This theirfor i write and i think Christ is with me on This.

And still another says, “I follow Christ.”

13 Does Christ take sides? Did Paul die on the cross for you? Were you baptized in the name of Paul? 14 I thank God that I didn’t baptize any of you except Crispus and Gaius.

So also believe as i have believed.

The Condition of Salvation of sins:

Therefore let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith in God, instruction about cleansing rites, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment. God permitting, we will do so.

Hebrew 6

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Even if you should suffer for righteousness sake', you are blessed. “And do not be afraid of th(ei)r threats, nor be troubled.” 1 Peter 3:14

The Whole idea of being saved from drowning or saved while drowning, is the condition that with being saved from.., is a realization lost of your saved From drowning unless you bear fruits worthy of its content unnecessay to be saved while drowning. The conditions to most, is they do not have sincere appreciation to aknowledge when saved from drowning in an immanent nature; so they can only perceive, being saved while" drowning.

The blessing in this is realization of the performed grace, Rather the condition of mercy already preexisting already at hand. This is because of ungreatfulness for which mankind is in terms to their maker.

Skipping a step is a milestone, of which most do not have the rightousness intended theirof; so they go over the salvation process all over again till they either ever learn "always learning but never able - to come to a knowledge of the truth." 2 Timothy, because they have not believed in the witness "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me." So if your willing to believe, believe also in me; that this process has already been done away with, but in the circumstance of disbelieve. "Immediately the boy's father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me in my unbelief!" Through this You may overcome your current circumstance, So that you may believe.

The Record of the Biblical Gospel is true; But far to many live in the basis of sin; and whilst they don't even have clue What sin is; they attempt to skimp it through the many readings in the virtue not worthy of (fruits) worthy of repentance to succeed. But Faith without believe is nothing. So is it with many who do not intent with the hearts fully sown into the knowledge of the truth the testator has already set in place. The Conditions theirfore of Disbelieve is what gives one stance to either be saved from.. or while... because of disbelieve; Yeshua was unable to perform

miracles in his own HOME Town. Will You theirfore believe, is the Question; that Old things have been done away with; the Accordance of the Law of Moses GIVEN unto him. Forgive another their trespass and you shall be forgiven of your's; By the Measure You Merit, the Same it Shall/will be measured unto you. This Regard theirfore is the wheel of the Cosmic Gospel of Christ. That if in Your Doing, You may be seen. Believe. Christ has already Sacrificed for all Their is; To intent of the Law is the construct of disbelieve for whoever lives by the law... shall... by the law, die; by. So do you believe it was all Done away with in the deepest intent of the heart? mind, soul and Strength? And By what Testimony; Actions do You, Profess of it?

The Condition of Faith is to realize what was already done away with, and what was done. The Measure you give, is the measure come back unto you. So by Destitute of CarmKma; The Whole Estate of your Life is Perceived; Theirfore Work out your Salvation W/ Trembling and Fear, Wash off Karma and the Sin's Theirof, so that You May Find Liberty from the Secular Spiritual Way. In This theirfor i write and i think Christ is with me on This.

And still another says, “I follow Christ.”

13 Does Christ take sides? Did Paul die on the cross for you? Were you baptized in the name of Paul? 14 I thank God that I didn’t baptize any of you except Crispus and Gaius.

So also believe as i have believed.

The Condition of Salvation of sins:

Therefore let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith in God, instruction about cleansing rites, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment. God permitting, we will do so.

Hebrew 6

I can't follow your first couple of paragraphs:

-
I'm pretty simple natured.

The questions are what's wrong with inherited blessings as opposed to inherited sin?
Why would one want to be saved from sin rather than saved from sinning?

uloMartin

I'm simply Stating the Contrast of Both Equations. While some Wish to be Saved from Sin; They Do not Know the Responsiblities that Come theirafter w/ it. So do it by Sheer Conjecture, Thinking as it is said; To whom much is given, Much is required. The Arbitrary to the being saved from sinning, is a necessary process of Growth; Wherein Righteousness inasmuch as Purity is a Destitute of Destination for all Mankind, in the Variety as Mankind Perceives.

Inherited Blessings are Most Forgotten in the Sight of View, that they are Given and Granted; Rather Inherited. So The Mankind in their View forget to Give Thanks for All Things in the Reality which they are Faced in. This in the same sense is Why Being Saved from Drowning is a Sense of Realization, a Measure to Merited Faith and in Which Faith one be in, to; Towards the Contrary being Saved from While Drowning. It is to Shelter Grace in the Knowledge of the Heir Wherein Stewardship is the Measure Granted theirupon. Unless This View is Seen By the Heart or the Notion of it. Faith has no Means of Merit, Seen it is Based on a Babe State, Rather Maturity In which Again; Some Wishing to be Saved from Sin; Do not Aknowledge the Measure Granted and the Measure Required of Such as Such.

So While it is Nice to Conceive Being Saved from Sin. Many Are Not Ready or Able to; TO Walk in the Heirship of Such Faith, Seen that Faith is a Constituent Faith; Many Have Yet to Walk the Path Making Fruits worthy of Repentance to Measure up to This Goal, Which is Already Presented; and Altho Not My Work's But By Faith it is Gratned, Not All Have the Means to Substain themselves in It; Tho The Hope of Glory be in You; Christ Being Greater; Many Walk in the Religiousness of the Faith, Rather on the Basis of the Faith; Which is Neither Christianic or Christian in itself; But a Means of Life Regarded Without Biasis of Faith'n Based Religion.

The Context Can Go into Many Directions, But to Keep it simple for You...

All Inherited Blessings and Sins from their Inherited Predecessors; Altho A Son Shall Not inherit his or Her Father's Sin's.. And Yah is Forgiving into Generation's. Many Don't Realize the Pathway of Faith Which they are Granted in; And Theirfore Do not Realize What Faith is in Means of Inherit Blessings or Sin. The Formation on Which it is Based On, is that we All Are Given in the Means of Another; to Shelter From the Bad and to Harvest of the Good. IT is a Simple Mean's of Faith to believe that which is good and think on these notion's alone, rather then to speculate whether one is given a blessing inherited or a sin inherited of itself. Since All Blessings Were Given, and All Sins Were Reduced. Mankind is simply in the State of working things out WITHIN themselves to Align With the Word which is By God to them Who Believe. So What Of Inherited Blessings, and What of Inherited Sin's.

Take the Good and Ward off Evil of the Bad.

the-Day of Salvation:...

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I'm simply Stating the Contrast of Both Equations. While some Wish to be Saved from Sin; They Do not Know the Responsiblities that Come theirafter w/ it. So do it by Sheer Conjecture, Thinking as it is said; To whom much is given, Much is required. The Arbitrary to the being saved from sinning, is a necessary process of Growth; Wherein Righteousness inasmuch as Purity is a Destitute of Destination for all Mankind, in the Variety as Mankind Perceives.

Inherited Blessings are Most Forgotten in the Sight of View, that they are Given and Granted; Rather Inherited. So The Mankind in their View forget to Give Thanks for All Things in the Reality which they are Faced in. This in the same sense is Why Being Saved from Drowning is a Sense of Realization, a Measure to Merited Faith and in Which Faith one be in, to; Towards the Contrary being Saved from While Drowning. It is to Shelter Grace in the Knowledge of the Heir Wherein Stewardship is the Measure Granted theirupon. Unless This View is Seen By the Heart or the Notion of it. Faith has no Means of Merit, Seen it is Based on a Babe State, Rather Maturity In which Again; Some Wishing to be Saved from Sin; Do not Aknowledge the Measure Granted and the Measure Required of Such as Such.

So While it is Nice to Conceive Being Saved from Sin. Many Are Not Ready or Able to; TO Walk in the Heirship of Such Faith, Seen that Faith is a Constituent Faith; Many Have Yet to Walk the Path Making Fruits worthy of Repentance to Measure up to This Goal, Which is Already Presented; and Altho Not My Work's But By Faith it is Gratned, Not All Have the Means to Substain themselves in It; Tho The Hope of Glory be in You; Christ Being Greater; Many Walk in the Religiousness of the Faith, Rather on the Basis of the Faith; Which is Neither Christianic or Christian in itself; But a Means of Life Regarded Without Biasis of Faith'n Based Religion.

The Context Can Go into Many Directions, But to Keep it simple for You...

All Inherited Blessings and Sins from their Inherited Predecessors; Altho A Son Shall Not inherit his or Her Father's Sin's.. And Yah is Forgiving into Generation's. Many Don't Realize the Pathway of Faith Which they are Granted in; And Theirfore Do not Realize What Faith is in Means of Inherit Blessings or Sin. The Formation on Which it is Based On, is that we All Are Given in the Means of Another; to Shelter From the Bad and to Harvest of the Good. IT is a Simple Mean's of Faith to believe that which is good and think on these notion's alone, rather then to speculate whether one is given a blessing inherited or a sin inherited of itself. Since All Blessings Were Given, and All Sins Were Reduced. Mankind is simply in the State of working things out WITHIN themselves to Align With the Word which is By God to them Who Believe. So What Of Inherited Blessings, and What of Inherited Sin's.

Take the Good and Ward off Evil of the Bad.

the-Day of Salvation:...

Is there a way to rephrase this without saying what people don't know and should know or have a fault because they don't know?

I can't find how saved from sin compared to saved in sin is different; and, I cant understand where inherited sin is better than inherited blessings.

(By the way, please quote me or @MyName so I can get your reply)

uloMartin

The Notion to Add People In Context, will Depth'n the Intent of their Hearts for Sake of Repentance, it By No Means is written Out of Line; in Any Way. But To the Questionary i will Answer as Meek As Possible as already hence Presented.

Mankind is in need of Saving, some Drown to Realize Repentance, While others Are Saved From Drowning For Hence already Realizing Repentence; IE. the Grace given Theirof. This is the Differenence.

AS for Inherited Sin, it is Of No Good; But May Teach if Held Properly; in No Way should a father suffer for his son's sins Nor a Son for his Father's, But at the Same time, Non Shall Dismiss their Contest to Aknowledge the Lesson that is Deep Hidden in Suffering For Another in Such Cause, Through it the Reality of Sins May be Made Known and With it the Compassion and Reality of Grace and of Mercy.

Inherited Blessings are Always Considered Good, albeit by Many it is Neglected of it's Appreciation and Hence taken out of Context; Bashed over and Prideful in Arrogance come into the World of the Living to Add on Baggage to Another; By the Variety of the Estate Which the Pride of Life May Bring. This Reality is a Sin in itself And hence can Blessings lead to Sin. Hence Not Immune to the Conditions of Sin.

@Unveiled Artist, The Further i write, the Deeper the Rabbit Hole Goes. In all Consent To be Known of this Thread and Topic, is that Everything May be used by Unrighteousness Against another; Tho Unrighteousness is but only Proceeded unless Righteousness is Made Virtuous and Known; This Known is an Internal Matter; Come unto the Reality in an External Matter and Made Revised in the Eternal of the Being. Disregarded the Conditions of Christianity. My Prime understanding may stem from it; But is Taken By the Context of all Religious and Spiritual Teachings as May Presented to My Knowledge. Without Going to Deep in Since all Premise of Understanding Spiritual and Religious Are Known to me in Context of what Has Know-; i will Render and Leave it at these Primary 2 Questions and Topic Since their is no Point in Writing More Seen This is Not a Place that May Wish to Hear the Reality of Scriptures Rewritten in this 21st Century. Blessings are Good; But Need to be Watched Out for;
Sin Needs to be Watched Out for Since they are Warning Signs. Both Inherited May Grant to a better Estate if Used Properly. Altho i do not Consent to Christian Teachings, This written Reminds me of Such and Theirfore Abstained by; for the Realization of it's Realm. I will Render it Henceforth in this Context and Hope You Gained Some Knowledge of Understanding through all of this in it's Brief Estate of Writing in Topic.

Salam'Shlom..

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
The Notion to Add People In Context, will Depth'n the Intent of their Hearts for Sake of Repentance, it By No Means is written Out of Line; in Any Way. But To the Questionary i will Answer as Meek As Possible as already hence Presented.

Mankind is in need of Saving, some Drown to Realize Repentance, While others Are Saved From Drowning For Hence already Realizing Repentence; IE. the Grace given Theirof. This is the Differenence.

AS for Inherited Sin, it is Of No Good; But May Teach if Held Properly; in No Way should a father suffer for his son's sins Nor a Son for his Father's, But at the Same time, Non Shall Dismiss their Contest to Aknowledge the Lesson that is Deep Hidden in Suffering For Another in Such Cause, Through it the Reality of Sins May be Made Known and With it the Compassion and Reality of Grace and of Mercy.

Inherited Blessings are Always Considered Good, albeit by Many it is Neglected of it's Appreciation and Hence taken out of Context; Bashed over and Prideful in Arrogance come into the World of the Living to Add on Baggage to Another; By the Variety of the Estate Which the Pride of Life May Bring. This Reality is a Sin in itself And hence can Blessings lead to Sin. Hence Not Immune to the Conditions of Sin.

@Unveiled Artist, The Further i write, the Deeper the Rabbit Hole Goes. In all Consent To be Known of this Thread and Topic, is that Everything May be used by Unrighteousness Against another; Tho Unrighteousness is but only Proceeded unless Righteousness is Made Virtuous and Known; This Known is an Internal Matter; Come unto the Reality in an External Matter and Made Revised in the Eternal of the Being. Disregarded the Conditions of Christianity. My Prime understanding may stem from it; But is Taken By the Context of all Religious and Spiritual Teachings as May Presented to My Knowledge. Without Going to Deep in Since all Premise of Understanding Spiritual and Religious Are Known to me in Context of what Has Know-; i will Render and Leave it at these Primary 2 Questions and Topic Since their is no Point in Writing More Seen This is Not a Place that May Wish to Hear the Reality of Scriptures Rewritten in this 21st Century. Blessings are Good; But Need to be Watched Out for;
Sin Needs to be Watched Out for Since they are Warning Signs. Both Inherited May Grant to a better Estate if Used Properly. Altho i do not Consent to Christian Teachings, This written Reminds me of Such and Theirfore Abstained by; for the Realization of it's Realm. I will Render it Henceforth in this Context and Hope You Gained Some Knowledge of Understanding through all of this in it's Brief Estate of Writing in Topic.

Salam'Shlom..

I'm sorry, UloMartin. I can't make out what you're saying. The language expression is throwing me off. Is this how you usually speak?

uloMartin

Speech and write differ [in the sense of how things are presented]...With reason.

Altho or Albeit it is easy to understand to whom it was granted to, some do not get passed it since they know not of.... I could be sorry for it, but biblically speaking it shall make sense..

To some parables to some made plain...

It's difficult to make plain things that are drawn from deep, if the relevance (world), takes to much for granted that are based on worldly understanding, and hence spiritual made a casualty of digestion, like barbarians eating a feast without the regards of who may have presented it with care to the readers digestion. So i write in such for that it might penetrate to some Whom care for the written word as such presented as Such'ed. I have a hard time expressing plain english for the sake, that it makes to- plain a point that i hold valuable, but then again i may try to speak in the manner of speech; which the ancients did not speak. But what value is lost in the Process of it?
Their is much commonality but the true written word: lost by composition of the norm of human understanding through the written word of modern underStood/understanding. Writing is an art and as such should be encaptured, tho a lost art to many; unwritten it speaks of an norm that holds captive ideas and values that the society in norm of the modern generations simply does not appreciate; or further rather takes for granted since much is browsed by in the age of knowledge, and the Write of Caps and LowCaps in as much as any other form Different then the Norm of Modern English is Forgotten and Left off. Their are Words that have not even been comprised Which the English Language does not confine, but even so as words borrowed by many multiplicity of other languages; Society as in norm holds the dictionary as the only norm Which befits the whole; Whilst their are so much'ted more that would speak to the human confine, which English by nationality of it's Terminology and Usage does not appreciate and appropriate other languages usage that spin in varieties of norm's, different in use.
It's a new composition of ancient ways wherein i speak in modern tongue but even so, it is only heard by them to Whom it may be heard; off. The value is not to feed that while is regarded of worth to k9 and swines, lest trampled by the corruption of this w-rld, and tho this can be rebuttled; Their is much mismatch happening in this 21st Century even through the regards of history itself.

Many would simply apply pride and ego on terms to sending out that which they hold valuable to themselves, but as kundalini progresses; ego Vanishes and as such the Last Defense. By Last meaning it makes one visible Transparent, Hence do i get to hear the same Question over Again to the Extent that one person here on RF thought to have the means of play; the (Modern) English Police man Who is to track every Post and Thread i make to Speak his 50 Cents of Worth towards his Perception of My English. But Regardless of it, Here i Speak Plain Simple English as Far as Is Given Rights to Speak; From loom Heir of my Higher Cause. But Hence Again (VS) Hence here Again, i may speak in mistrust towards the community of Humans that have left off every valuable thing to the stones Un-turned and given Every Insignia Rights to them who own it by nationality of Education, Which but learn a Certain Norm; Not Rather the Prescriptive Norm of Human Capacity. So i Relinqu my Sense and Move on to the Next Person; Knocking on Doors to See if their be Confined anyWhere, Anybody Who May Seek the Lost Cause of Worth. It's Irrelevant to What Prospers if You Work for a Higher Cause; But the Regard Does not Consent that This Dilemma is a Real Sense of Human Understanding towards the Spiritual Context of Truth. Battled at every Alley.
But what is new; Even the Messengers were as such Detested; Whom did they not Kill, Regardless of What i may Prescribe Myself to be or not To Be. It is but a Journey Through Life in this Time of Lifetime, Wherein the Cast May have been Cast, for some to Remain and Others to Detain.

The Constellation of the Force For Which it was Written, is the Determination of the Constell - of the Harbor; For Which it Must Profess. ... Some Make Sense of it, Others don't; But to Reinforce a Task force for my Estate; That's Something new, Even to have a Staff member RF come at me. People have no backbone, and bash on everything they can not Grasp. Simply unable to read between the lines or along the ridges. If You may, You may read my other threads; They Convey a message whereon RF was in need, Disregarded of my concern or necessity. Whence you come into a door, enter and send out your peace; remain and take the lowest seat's. ... Perchance i overstayed my stay in their Dominionce and have thus angered their Gods, Heirloom. This Could be facet Wherein i May be Wrong'ed, Stepping on other's Feet, by speaking my Mind; But in a Free Country with Freedom of Speech and Expression; Thus should be granted, not to mention the freedom of Press. But half the People believe in it's Rights and Half the People approve of it's Right's, tho they Constell "" the Rights of it, they Disregard to give another the Rights of it. So You See a Disregarding people, Corrupted by their own State and Ego of Play. But they Do hold to a Measure; Conscience at stell, but to them Whereas it has to be fought for by everybody, to me it is a freely given consent to them who may browse and hear theirof of my speech, if regarded as true. By means there comes many Considerations of What True is. But i regard my Value to be in the same Value as such as You, if you may found Enlightenment of TRUE.

I Guess this makes the point which i did not wanted to repost on my threads as a rebuttle to their rebuttle, but for since as such; God Provided's, by the hand of them who care and visit. So You did the Part Designated to you, and i as such appreciate this thus the Truth. Unworthyed of it, it is regarded, but with all means of rejoice it is come about; tho calm as a melon. Another Battle, Another Day; in every Stance i see the Play; Wherein the dome of Life may stay, i am but here to help them Whom i May.

So much hidden in the English Connotation and The Way's of Word's, But the World Will Feed and Approve; of them, whom is are of at of their consent. Sometimes you need to read a bit slower; SOMETIMES it iS to Read with Pronunciation, Tone and Definition to Make OUT a SENTence.

These are all Values of the English HUMAN Tongue; But Whereas some might not see it, Even so do them who Drink Delightful and Snack harvious fruits in Regards to their Own Distill. Hope You learned a new word through all of this Context, it was based on What "Constell" was, and it is in the Means of "that which holds, harbors and detest the intake of a certainty of the prior ridge. of .... ...[..]"

Hope i didn't take to long of your time, with this little thesis. Just Flew as it came.
I Appreciate your time, Perhaps in future progress, i may write to you in a more deeper sincer Since You showed Compassion in place where non could be found. I'll Alter my way, perchance one may...

But as Regarded to say; My ways are not your ways, neither my Truths your Truth'z.

I hope this may regarded to say to whom may persevere, it will be opened; Thus Seek and you shall...

With All the Sincerity and Regards.

M

Last edited: