• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saint Joseph Stalin's Bolshevik redemption!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Josef Stalin and the Soviet Empire , was literally the person and the militant Atheist killing machine I despised more than any other.

I pray he be a reborn Saint Joseph Stalin, with a heart of gold , more compassionate than God, some day though, the reborn , reformed monster and mass murderer , doing deeds of virtue, like scrooge from a Christmas Carol , reborn after all those spirits visited him, in whatever is his version of Heaven, that doesn't involve hurting people.

If he doesn't like Jesus, he should still be given reward with dead Bolsheviks and monsters for doing good deeds, for Christ did say that the good you do for others is good done for him.

I only survive by faith in impressions followed by coincidences, and one was followed by finding a "old Dutch foods" pen I kept because I knew it was a sign.

That day someone told me my Father was the man Communism is rooted in, Karl Marx. Shortly after, some one at RF said they spoke Dutch, so I googled the title of "Old Dutch foods" regarding the pen, and it was founded by a "Carl J Marx", discovered minutes after someone called Karl Marx my Father.

I told the story to the person who speaks Dutch and they said "Serendipity". I had just been reading about Serendipity coming from Serendip, the title of the Island of Sri Lanka, not long before that.

An important court date of mine close to that time was 04/22, birthday of Vladimir Lenin, the first Soviet leader of Russia.

Close to that time I learned the Communist I admire the most, Enver Hoxha, died my birthday, April 11.

The poster who said Marx was my Father called another communist "Rocket man" in the same post, and the next day at Walmart, Elton John was on the cover of a magazine that said "Rocket Man".

This was combined with a feeling like I am to work with the dead Bolsheviks and Communists, who promoted the government most hostile to people like me, help them be redeemed and find Heaven. If not in God's Kingdom, a place for them East of Eden, East of Paradise, named after the place where Cain went after he killed Abel.

While praying for a Saint Joseph Stalin's Bolshevik redemption and Pentecostal healing enlightenment and purification, for Holy Communist Ghosts, I found this on the sidewalk:
IMG_2022-05-22-16-21-58-562.jpg

Soviet color is red, and it has the words red and redeemer and wood together. The redeemer brings redemption through being nailed to wood, was the message. A Jesus whom Communists don't object to and love perhaps?

Redwood city is a City of redeemed Communists East of Eden was how I read it.

And there they experience perfect happiness without having to worship God, and an option for being purified for citizenship in God's Kingdom, if they want, or duel citizenship. So, everyone can have heaven, even if they don't like God, when they are ready to follow the golden rule, in exchange for euphoric dreams come true.

But nothing makes me more happy than to see a monster do good deeds, and find freedom from hatred and fear, that is usually the bondage that leads to people committing such atrocities.

Communist atrocities were aimed at effacing religion from hearts, minds, and souls, and destroy a natural human longing, and beliefs in supernatural beings that 90% of humanity believes in.

The things they did in their re-education gulags, to destroy faith, something many people need for survival, is simply some of the worst testimonies I have heard from survivors of the camps.

But I think the people doing the torture , and filled with hate and sadism, are the people who are most tortured, who always deserve a shot at rehabilitation , if we are eternal beings.

What people don't realize is my love for wicked people and historical figures, does not mean I love their acts of hurting people.

I despise acts of cruelty, but love the guilty person, desiring their liberation, and universal salvation.

I want no one to suffer.

But dark disturbing people , chronically tempted to do vicious acts, don't get to choose to have a natural inclinations to be kind and compassionate. They are tortured, deserving of new life, rebirth, rehabilitation, not a lake of fire or hell.

I'll advocate for the damned, as the Devil tempting God to be nicer than me. What humiliation God will endure when his kingdom discovers that a sinner has more merciful, compassionate, generous, less sadistic, less cruel plans , than God's threats of fire , gnashing of teeth , and wailing in Scripture.

God might be tempted to change, to prove he can outdo a sinner in charity, so that the merciful people in Heaven still rate him as number 1 , in perfect love and mercy.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I still love God. My only beef with him is that I pray he makes everyone happy , and find a way to end misery, temptations to suicide, war, damnation, horror, and chronic temptations and inclinations to do evil.

I know a creator of earth could do far more to stop those evils, and I will incessantly pester him in the hopes he will repent like Moses , and the city of Nineveh on another occasion got him to, to not follow through with bad prophecies, and change his mind. Both have Biblical basis.

In fact, Scripture even promotes annoying God , wearing him out, or making him feel threatened, to get what you want from him, like Jesus comparing his Father to a Judge , giving a widow what he did not want to give her, because he was scared of what she might do to him, when she wouldn't leave him alone.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Red Redeemer sounds cool to me, since red was the color of the greatest Antichristian , antireligious killing machine, that conquered many nations , and threatened the whole world, more than any other Antichristian , intolerant regime.

Red Redeemer makes the color and the people who labored and died for a bad cause, into something non threatening non toxic, virtuous, charitable, ideally.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Why is a great monster leader, the most valuable Saint?

Because a redeemed monster with huge following of wicked atheists violently oppressing Religion, can better get monsters to follow him, and better relate to them , than a pious Churchy sinless devout Saint.

Evil men are the poorest, most pitiful, most empty, bankrupt, joyless, abandoned, tortured souls there are, so deserve freedom and liberation, reward and euphoria, if they decide they want to be reborn a compassionate creature , who does good deeds.

By no means is it to reward bad behavior, but to motivate the damned to do good deeds and repent, the motivation being some euphoric reward, a type of heaven that appeals to them.