• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Russian Astrologer sues Nasa

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
She might be the first but not the last. Nutters everywhere will be jumping on the bandwaggon

Terry
________
Blessed are the pure of heart, they shall behold their God.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I hope you guys won't be laughing when I sue NASA for the mental distress for the damage to the comet Tempel 1; I purchased an option to build a hotel on that comet, just where the probe hit it............:p

Original Freak

I am the ORIGINAL Freak
now you can build a swimming pool instead, and your construction cost just went way WAY down.

Although wouldn't building a hotel on a giant ball of ice scare people away?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Original Freak said:
now you can build a swimming pool instead, and your construction cost just went way WAY down.

Although wouldn't building a hotel on a giant ball of ice scare people away?
Of course not - I thought during their vacation, they could leave their problems on ice..........

A swimming pool ? - that would be so much more expensive ! Duh! I'll have to create simulated gravity, enclose the pool in suitably regulated atmosphere - otherwise the water would vanish into space.....:help:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Original Freak said:
but hey...the hole's already there now.
O.K, so I'll deduct the cost of excavation from the claim; although the anguish and stress caused by the making of the whole was rather bad.............:D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Can I sue anyone who I think has caused me moral suffering?
Yes, if you have enough money to get a good lawyer.

Don't go with the swimming pool. Go for the galaxies largest skating park. You already have the walls. Just smooth then out a bit and youll be on your way.

Original Freak

I am the ORIGINAL Freak
Luke Wolf said:
Yes, if you have enough money to get a good lawyer.

Don't go with the swimming pool. Go for the galaxies largest skating park. You already have the walls. Just smooth then out a bit and youll be on your way.
My vote is for skatepark...

Imagine the air you could get in such low gravity.