• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Russia disastrously admits Assad is behind attack

Servant_of_the_One1

By using veto they admit indirectly that bloodthirsty nusayri tyrant warcriminal Assad is behind the Sarin attack.

Russia is set to veto a draft UN resolution calling on Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to allow inspectors 'unfettered access' to investigate last week's deadly toxic gas attack.

Nearly 90 people died last Tuesday, and today the UN Security Council was told that samples from the attack site had tested positive for sarin, or a sarin-like substance.

ADVERTISEMENT

The resolution is being pushed by the United States, Britain and France, and aims to bolster support for international inquiries.

Assad's forces have been blamed for the attack, but Russian President Vladimir Putin, a key ally of the Syrian leader, has again angrily rejected the accusation today.

If Russia uses its veto, it will be the eighth time it has done so in favour of the Syrian regime

wow! This is big blunder by the Russians!

If Russians and Assadists have nothing to hide then why not bring evidence to UN? Why not show the mankind that "terrorists"(insultive word used by terrorist assad against mujahideen) were behind the chemical attack.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
Wait wait wait, I am confused. I thought the Russians were the ones who wanted the investigation?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
wow! This is big blunder by the Russians!

If Russians and Assadists have nothing to hide then why not bring evidence to UN? Why not show the mankind that "terrorists"(insultive word used by terrorist assad against mujahideen) were behind the chemical attack.

So what changed since last Thursday?

BEIRUT // Russia on Thursday said it was in favour of a full investigation into the poison gas attack which killed more than 80 people in north-west Syria.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitri Peskov also said Russian support for Syrian president Bashar Al Assad was not unconditional.

While the Russians gave no indication of who should conduct the investigation, it was the first sign of a small capitulation by Syria’s staunch ally in the face of universal condemnation of the Syrian regime and offered a glimmer of hope for a UN Security Council resolution condemning the attack and demanding the Syrians hand over flight plans for Tuesday, the day of the attack.
Pressure mounts on Syria as Russia backs chemical attack investigation | The National

Servant_of_the_One1

Servant supports Islamist factions within the Syrian opposition, including Hizb ut-Tahrir, I think? He doesn't support Daesh.

good one!
i dont support jabhat nusrah and daesh.

iam sympathetic to free syrian army and other mujahideen because i believe they fight against cruel tyrant who uses chemicals against his own people.

iam against terrorists(isis, alqeada,assad, shia militias)

Kirran

Premium Member
good one!
i dont support jabhat nusrah and daesh.

iam sympathetic to free syrian army and other mujahideen because i believe they fight against cruel tyrant who uses chemicals against his own people.

iam against terrorists(isis, alqeada,assad, shia militias)

Why do you differentiate between Sunni and Shia militias? What about secular groups? What about the anarchists running Northern Syria?

Servant_of_the_One1

Why do you differentiate between Sunni and Shia militias? What about secular groups? What about the anarchists running Northern Syria?

Shia militias are terrorist invaders who are supporting their hero assad.

as for secular and anarchists, i have nothing to do with them.

my sympathy is only for the oppressed syrian nation who are bombed and gassed.

Kirran

Premium Member
Shia militias are terrorist invaders who are supporting their hero assad.

as for secular and anarchists, i have nothing to do with them.

my sympathy is only for the oppressed syrian nation who are bombed and gassed.

In what way do you see the Shias as invaders? A huge proportion of Syrians are Shia.

You have nothing to do with the Sunni rebels also, right? What's the difference? The secular and anarchist groups are standing for a free and democratic Syria, in their own ways.

The anarchists have been quite extraordinary, actually. Northern Syria is the only stably-operating area in Syria, it has a functioning organisation and economy, it's been taking in huge numbers of refugees from elsewhere in Syria, has rejected nationalism, is giving great representation and empowerment to women and ethnic minorities (e.g. Turkmen, Assyrians, Yezidis etc).

Servant_of_the_One1

In what way do you see the Shias as invaders? A huge proportion of Syrians are Shia.

You have nothing to do with the Sunni rebels also, right? What's the difference? The secular and anarchist groups are standing for a free and democratic Syria, in their own ways.

The anarchists have been quite extraordinary, actually. Northern Syria is the only stably-operating area in Syria, it has a functioning organisation and economy, it's been taking in huge numbers of refugees from elsewhere in Syria, has rejected nationalism, is giving great representation and empowerment to women and ethnic minorities (e.g. Turkmen, Assyrians, Yezidis etc).

Terrorists HezbuIran is not from Syria. They invade Syria to protect tyrant.

Many shia terrorists are pouring into Syria from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Lebanon and Iraq.
They are as evil as daesh.

As for secular and anarchists, they dont want to make Syria into islamic country. But i dont view them as enemies, except for Kurds. The Kurds are very dangerous, they want to break the land in pieces. Extremely dangerous people according to Syria, Iran, Iraq and Turkey. They are threat to all these countries.

Kiran, let me say it this way: I prefer secular opposition instead of daesh alqeada and assad.

sovietchild

Many shia terrorists are pouring into Syria from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Lebanon and Iraq.

As for secular and anarchists, they dont want to make Syria into islamic country. But i dont view them as enemies, except for Kurds. The Kurds are very dangerous, they want to break the land in pieces. Extremely dangerous people according to Syria, Iran, Iraq and Turkey. They are threat to all these countries.

Kiran, let me say it this way: I prefer secular opposition instead of daesh alqeada and assad.

Isn't this what they told each other when USSR invaded Afghanistan? Where is Afghanistan now?

Kirran

Premium Member

Certainly there's a relationship between Hezbollah and Iran, but there are large numbers of native Syrian people who are Shia.

The anarchists are mostly Kurdish by ethnicity at the moment, it seems, although by no means exclusively. Kurdish nationalism is a pretty dead force in Syria, although it lives on in Iraq, and to an extent Turkey and Iran.

I don't see what is so bad about shifting national boundaries though, it's happened plenty of times before.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Assad has been accused of a chemical attack.
I haven't seen anything compelling to believe this, the same nations who have been funding moderate rebels terrorists and have been involved in an ongoing propaganda war against Syria are now claiming that he used chemical weapons.

There are many who have claimed there is reason to believe this was not the case.

Why the **** would he have used chemical weapons?
He's gone this lone without doing so.
He has nothing to gain from doing so once more and then pretending he didn't do it. Especially when the imperialists are already ready to sink their teeth into him.

I also find the concept that since a government used chemical weapons the international community should declare war on them. The western imperialists and jihadists have killed way more innocents in the ME and aren't being called ruthless state-terrorists over it.

Trying to convince me that Mijahideen fighters are somehow the moral non-terrorists is something that I cannot begin to understand.

I recall that the UN came to the conclusion that the rebel FSA were the one's using Sarin gas in an attack in 2013.
I'm plenty skeptical myself but the evidence they suggested was that the Air Force base they bombed is the source of the attack. Sure people can hide a lot of things but they act as if it is hard to hide the source of aircraft and missles which I'm inclined to believe. I gotta ask though, with all this in mind, how hard would it be to hide one of the US warships bombing any place, the world watches the air constantly, one can hardly fly a private small airplane anywhere without being noticed.