• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rosalyn Carter has passed at 96

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It is a bit surprising since we have been always hearing of Jimmy's health problems. I worry about him even more now. A fine First Lady. Jimmy and Rosalyn were very lucky to have each other:

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
I was reading about this after it was mentioned earlier in the forum. I always admired the Carters.

I was saddened by the news as well.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
It is a bit surprising since we have been always hearing of Jimmy's health problems. I worry about him even more now. A fine First Lady. Jimmy and Rosalyn were very lucky to have each other:

Not only were they lucky to have each other, a whole lot of people were lucky to have them with us.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I saw that she had entered hospice care with her husband just a few days ago. May she rest in peace.

I don't think any former President has lived as long as Jimmy Carter. I recall back when he was President, a lot of people commented on how much he visibly aged between 1976 and 1980, and yet here he is, outliving us all.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Not only were they lucky to have each other, a whole lot of people were lucky to have them with us.
Jimmy Carter was a terrible president aside from foreign politics.

Jimmy and the first lady however were wonderful people.

She will be missed.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I do believe the Carter's may well be the most compassionate president and first lady we have ever had. May she rest in peace.

JIMMY12345

RIP