• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Romuva

Toxikmynd

Demir
I've studied Asatru as we know and I've looked into Rodnovery (If I read Russian ((I'm Learning lol)) it would be easier), and now I'm interested in Romuva, I don't know why, but maybe it's because Asatru just doesn't quite do it for me yet?

Toxikmynd

Demir
I've thought about Celtic Reconstructionism but it just isn't the right path for me, I can tell just by the name lol

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I think there are many flavors of Indo-European Paganism that are not all that dissimilar. It's just a matter of finding the one that resonates with you.

Toxikmynd

Demir
Generally I like Romuva so far, but I don't like how it's referred to as a Church in Lithuania where it was created..

I don't like Rodnovery because I want to be a little social or at least have that option and obviously there aren't too many in Canada.

Lol life is hard.