• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rival Going Vegan

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
No way!?

You must have superhuman strength to resist that :p
What's worse is that it was on a plate right in-front of me for like 15 minutes. Nah. Just think of all the crap it's doing to your body, man. The body the Lord gave you and you're destroying it just filling it full of bovine-hormones and pus and all sorts. Ewww.

Vouthon

Dominus Deus tuus ignis consumens est
Staff member
Premium Member
What's worse is that it was on a plate right in-front of me for like 15 minutes. Nah. Just think of all the crap it's doing to your body, man. The body the Lord gave you and you're destroying it just filling it full of bovine-hormones and pus and all sorts. Ewww.

I think I may give Pescatarianism a go first, as an initial step:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pescetarianism

Pescatarianism /ˌpɛskəˈtɛriənɪzm/ (also spelled pescetarianism)[1] is the practice of following a diet that includes fish or other seafood, but not the flesh of other animals. Most pescatarians maintain a lacto-ovo vegetarian diet with the addition of fish and shellfish.​

Then I'll gradually move towards Vegetarianism and then (maybe one day) Veganism.

Losin

I think I may give Pescatarianism a go first, as an initial step:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pescetarianism

Pescatarianism /ˌpɛskəˈtɛriənɪzm/ (also spelled pescetarianism)[1] is the practice of following a diet that includes fish or other seafood, but not the flesh of other animals. Most pescatarians maintain a lacto-ovo vegetarian diet with the addition of fish and shellfish.​

Then I'll gradually move towards Vegetarianism and then (maybe one day) Veganism.
This is the best approach I have done it the same way although I am a vegetarian not vegan. I am planning to go vegan after I finish college. :)