• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP, Irreligiosophy

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I just found out today that Irreligiosophy (the One True Podcast) has ended, apparently thanks to a falling-out between the two co-hosts:

Episode 109 will be the last Irreligiosophy episode. I’m tired, the business failed (spectacularly), Leighton quit midstream and despite his many promises to pay his share, left me holding the bag for all of the debts we incurred. So I’ll be very busy over the next two to three years working hard to pay those back.

I appreciate everything our listeners have done for us, from all of the feedback (both good and bad), to putting up with our shenanigans and even donating your hard-earned cash to support the site. Thank you very much.

Perhaps Irreligiosophy will return some day, like a skeptical King Arthur in the time of atheism’s greatest need. Or maybe like that other fictional character Jesus, we’ll just keep threatening to come back and never actually do it.

Shame. While I think they pushed (or sometimes broke) the envelope a fair bit, I thought they often brought up good points, and they were bust-a-gut funny... in that "I'm ashamed at myself for laughing at this but I can't stop" sort of way.

ChrisH

They are back and better than ever in case you missed it the second coming is upon us. like a phonix from the ashes Irreligiosphy has risen.

Also this happened several months ago just found this obit today though and figured I would spread the good news :)