• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Richard Pryor dead at 65.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Richard Pryor pass away tonight of a heart attack. He had just turned 65. Wonderful comedian, he changed comedy forever. What do you remember best about him?

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
SnaleSpace said:
More or less :p
Showing my age, eh? I loved his 'hear no evil, speak no evil' movie with Gene Wilder. They worked well together in a few movies.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
jgallandt said:
Showing my age, eh? I loved his 'hear no evil, speak no evil' movie with Gene Wilder. They worked well together in a few movies.
Speaking of Gene Wilder :p .

Charlie and the Chocolate factory, best movie ever!

The new one could have been if Tim Burton had focused more on intensity than graphics.

Ezzedean

I think he was hilarious, especially his stand ups..... if it wasnt for him there would be no Eddie Murphy (Delirious or Raw)..

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Ezzedean said:
I think he was hilarious, especially his stand ups..... if it wasnt for him there would be no Eddie Murphy (Delirious or Raw)..
I agree, he opened the door to a whole new style of comedy.

Bishka

Veteran Member
jgallandt said:
Richard Pryor pass away tonight of a heart attack. He had just turned 65. Wonderful comedian, he changed comedy forever. What do you remember best about him?
Does anyone remember his Saturday Night Live sketch with Chevy Chase?

"Honkey"
"Honkey Honkey"
"Dead Honkey"