• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Revelation 6:1,2

kjw47

Please address the post or in your imagination did you already?

The post says

Why is God FARTHER away now than HE was when Enoch walked? God was NEAR Enoch but NOW people need the faithful discreet slave to know God FOR us. WHY?

I told you--He appointed Jesus as King for 1000 years, he gave Jesus all authority--Jehovah is the king of eternity, he was king in Enochs day. Jesus appointed the FDS over all of his belongings( flock)

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And you believe that?

Life is being down graded? It is my opinion that life should be progressing to more wise, more holy. Do you have it going backward?

1 Peter 1:16. Who does it apply to please?

By the way you are one of very very few that will talk to me. Please know that I appreciate it! Thanks and God bless you.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Can you please imagine Enoch has been resurrected to the New Earth. Who will tell him he will not be communing with God like in the past? Now he will be studying the Watchtower and the New Scrolls. He will now be understanding God through books, not by spirit anymore.

kjw47

And you believe that?

Life is being down graded? It is my opinion that life should be progressing to more wise, more holy. Do you have it going backward?

1 Peter 1:16. Who does it apply to please?

By the way you are one of very very few that will talk to me. Please know that I appreciate it! Thanks and God bless you.

1) yes
2) Life is not being downgraded, Jesus does exactly as Jehovah does. Many times God sent prophets( men) to reach the hearts of the ones failing. He had men spiritual teachers all throughout the ot and nt.
3) it applys to all who desire to be righteous and live to do Gods will.
4)It is a pleasure conversing with you and i pray Jehovah opens your heart to find him.

kjw47

Can you please imagine Enoch has been resurrected to the New Earth. Who will tell him he will not be communing with God like in the past? Now he will be studying the Watchtower and the New Scrolls. He will now be understanding God through books, not by spirit anymore.

No one knows if God will be directly communicating to his followers in the new system of things( Gods kingdom) He called Abraham friend, so its a strong possibility God could speak to anyone living in his Kingdom-- the new scrolls could be some absolutly amazing things that mortals cant even imagine as of now.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
OK that is a good answer. I am trying to reason with you as in "reasoning from the scriptures". Please forgive my trolling I will understand if you ignore me this time. If Enoch and Abraham are resurrected before the new doctrine is in place will they get in trouble if they do not obey the old doctrine?

Last edited:

kjw47

OK that is a good answer. I am trying to reason with you as in "reasoning from the scriptures". Please forgive my trolling I will understand if you ignore me this time. If Enoch and Abraham are resurrected before the new doctrine is in place will they get in trouble if they do not obey the old doctrine?

During the ressurection on the earth, each will be taught the will of God--there will be no satan influence until its close to the end of the 1000 year reign by Jesus--satan will be loosed for a little while and it says some will follow him--those who have proved their loyalty to God while imperfect-- will undoubtably keep their integrity to God during that short while that satan is loosed.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
During the ressurection on the earth, each will be taught the will of God--there will be no satan influence until its close to the end of the 1000 year reign by Jesus--satan will be loosed for a little while and it says some will follow him--those who have proved their loyalty to God while imperfect-- will undoubtably keep their integrity to God during that short while that satan is loosed.

"each will be taught the will of God"

Taught by whom? By God through Christ or by Christ through Men?

kjw47

"each will be taught the will of God"

Taught by whom? By God through Christ or by Christ through Men?

exactly like that--- God through Jesus-through men--
If God so desires to speak, he will-- in fact i am pretty sure i learned that Jehovah will speak right before the end. In the book of Ezekial it states at least 20 times--- They will have to know i am Jehovah.