• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Retrorich Memorial Fund Information.

Fowvay

I am collecting funds to help out Joan (Rich's GF of 33 years). She is being forced to move into new premises and has had to buy out her lease. This on top of the actual exspenses involved with Rich's passing has tapped her out financially.

Some of us are having a Memorial GTG on January 6th at Tony K's in Berea Ohio. One of his favorite places to hang out with freinds and hoist a couple of brews. :)

At that time I will be passing on the checks and cash I have collected to help Joan thru this time and help her with the move.

Please make Checks out to Joan A. Clawson. and send them to

Tom Winzenburger
209 Fourth Ave.
Berea Oh, 44017

There is also a paypal option for those of you not wanting to deal with the mail service.

[email protected]

Thank You so much for your love and kind words. Joan appreciates everything you guys have said and done.

Tom aka Fowvay.

pdoel

And if any of you would like to meet some New Beetle peeps and come to our memorial get together in Cleveland, you are more than welcome!!!