• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

resurrection

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

The one who, in every translation of the Bible I'm aware of, pointed out that He had a body of flesh and bones.

You might agree that the one you call jesus of flesh and bones is someone that is flesh and bones to her but the one she understands as jesus may be different than your understanding. You both may be looking at to different jesus's but he have flesh and bone.

What makes you think I'm going to?

My mistake. I apologize for making a slip. I should have said those so called spirits. As I have told you in PM that I do sometimes make the mistake of speaking in general terms even when speaking to others. It does tend to get me in hot water at times and so I do again apologize.

starlite

Texasgirl
Well it's good to see that the only fault you could find in my post was a typing error, where 'M' was mistakenly used where 'N' should have been. Strange though that you should have found it so funny, but then I suppose.

I'm truly sorry that you feel I'm poking fun....I sincerely enjoyed that you shared a humorous moment in your closing comment. It was refreshing :yes:

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

I have no idea how intelligent or unintelligent your dear Aussie acquaintance is.

O.k. then maybe out of respect you should answer his question? :)

I just know that conversations with some people lead nowhere.

Then you respectfully move on right? :yes:

I have neither the time nor the inclination to be bothered explaining my beliefs to someone who has no interest in understanding my perspective.

So you are insinuating and assuming that even though s-word asked you a valid question you have made your own decision that he is not interested. :confused:

If one ask a question it might be that they are interested in what your understanding is so that they can know whether to disagree with you or not. This is a debate forum and not knowing what one believes or what their stance is just makes it hard in trying to figure out what differences you may or may not have with someone.

Come on. Be polite and answer the dear mans question. :)

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
O.k. then maybe out of respect you should answer his question? :)
I've answered enough of them to know that it's pointless.

Then you respectfully move on right? :yes:
Which is exactly what I'm doing -- right after I press the "Submit Reply" button on this post.

So you are insinuating and assuming that even though s-word asked you a valid question you have made your own decision that he is not interested. :confused:

If one ask a question it might be that they are interested in what your understanding is so that they can know whether to disagree with you or not. This is a debate forum and not knowing what one believes or what their stance is just makes it hard in trying to figure out what differences you may or may not have with someone.

Come on. Be polite and answer the dear mans question. :)
I'll be polite to anyone who has been polite to me. The "dear man" hasn't. Both of you have a nice evening. See you on another thread.

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

I've answered enough of them to know that it's pointless.

So sorry.

Which is exactly what I'm doing -- right after I press the "Submit Reply" button on this post.

:sad:I am so sorry that you feel this way.

I'll be polite to anyone who has been polite to me. The "dear man" hasn't. Both of you have a nice evening. See you on another thread.

Where was anyone not polite to you? I haven't seen it. If it was I then I do truly apologize for my actions. I just can't believe that s-word extended any malicious intent whatsoever. Please show us where.

S-word

I'm truly sorry that you feel I'm poking fun....I sincerely enjoyed that you shared a humorous moment in your closing comment. It was refreshing :yes:

Yes, it's kinda hard telling from the written word whether someone's tryin to take the mickey outa you. As you have never failed to find fault with every thing i've said,(And admittedly the same as I to your posts) I felt just a tinge of sarcasim in your words. But being assured that you were not poking fun, I will accept your word and apoligise to you if you thought that my answer was in anyway abrupt.

starlite

Texasgirl
Yes, it's kinda hard telling from the written word whether someone's tryin to take the mickey outa you. As you have never failed to find fault with every thing i've said,(And admittedly the same as I to your posts) I felt just a tinge of sarcasim in your words. But being assured that you were not poking fun, I will accept your word and apoligise to you if you thought that my answer was in anyway abrupt.

Thanks ! ! ! ! I'm glad you understand. It is not my intent to offend anyone