• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religious Group? Grupo Elron

canuhandlethis

So I have very interesting topic I think to be brought up. Now perhaps there are people who believe in the messages of light. But here's a website if you guys don't know what I am talking about. ( I guess I cant do a link) Unveiled Secrets and messages of light and its the blogspot one. I was on a different website when someone had mentioned to go to this website and a lot of questions people have will be answered. Now I have no idea what to think of this I would like other opinion perhaps people that have heard of this before if you read about this for the first time let me know what you think. Now I personally have interesting personal beliefs but for me this goes beyond religion belief anything. They claim that they talk to these messengers of light. They all have names the founder of scientology is one of the people jesus is another one they also have a number of other spriritual beings as you may call them that talk to these psychics and have answered every question under the sun from. The life of hitler and where he is now to that mothman was actually aliens from another world. They have answers to everything it almost seems dangerous....lol I'm not saying they are right or wrong, but Just if you have chance read a few of the different posts let me know what you think? I think this is interesting because these messengers of light who speak through psychics just have answers to it all from the psychic edgra caycee who had astonishing medical knowledge while in trance however some of his other visions were not right. Apparently there are entities of error who can cause humans to precieve wrong messages. There are apparently I believe they said 22 parralel worlds, time travelers, They know all otherworldly beings names (aliens) and the stars they come from. Like I said the best way to understand is to just look at the website. If you do follow this I'd lover to hear your opinions as well. I just find in interesting none the less. I think it something everyone should just know is out there right or wrong.............:D

Open-wanderer

Hi. I read your thread and thought I could share my opinions. Well let me begin on how I came upon Grupo Elron's page. I was 14 (I am now 18) and when I just started reading it it just made sense. Of course I had my questions here and there but after reading them for quite a while it was like pieces of a big puzzle had just come together in my mind. The logic is very became very apparent. Now I don't think they're a 'religious' group. I think the last thing they want is to make it into some sort of religion. The reason they know a lot if names and what not is because they communicate with the thetans of those beings and not necessarily because they know everything. Now for me, it's not about 'believing' them. That word became obsolete to me. I take what they post as if they were posting mathematics. For example in one post they could talk about 2+2. That's the subject. Then they explain why 2+2=4 or why the area of a triangle is this answer when using this number and equation and so on. The point I'm trying to make is why the word 'believe' is obsolete to me now- because one simply does not 'believe' in math. It just makes sense and my logic has never been more awake. That's my 'opinion' on them. And as I continue reading them I'm more and more convinced that reality is superior than fiction. It also has helped me develop a deep respect for people and for their opinions. I mean if you can't help people why hurt them? They make me feel alive and free and in awe. I learn every time that there's a whole bunch to life and how grand it is.

Last edited:

danieldemol

Premium Member
Hi CUHT,
You happen to have posted a whole lot of things to consider all at once, but the human mind does not work efficiently by trying to think of everything at the same time.

How about you select just one of the points you raised and we will kick off the discussion with that.