• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religious Exemption for Abortion

74x12

By the same token, maybe you're choosing Satan unwittingly.
I don't know if it would be easy for me to unwittingly choose satan; but wittingly? Very easy. Anyone who sins chooses satan.

Of course I could sin and not know it was a sin in which case I would unwittingly choose satan. So you are right.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm well aware; the ones who are suing about abortion are openly atheistic. That doesn't mean they can't choose Satan unwittingly.

But I was not talking about the Satanists themselves. I was speaking of people who turn to Satanism and Satanists to save their golden calf: abortion. Yes they choose Satan (so to speak) by choosing to side with Satanism or even personally embracing Satanism in order to secure abortions for themselves.

Welp, lucky God will be able to judge these unwitting sinners on their death then, isn't it?

74x12

Welp, lucky God will be able to judge these unwitting sinners on their death then, isn't it?
I wouldn't call it lucky. Anyway, they can repent and turn from darkness to light. But sacrificing blood to Satan -particularly human blood- is entering in to a new level of darkness and it becomes harder to repent. Certain demons can possess people and as long as that type of demon is in them; they don't allow the person to repent of their sins. This is known by many who interact with and deliver people from demons.

They may even want to repent and don't know why they cannot; until they're delivered and then they can repent easily. So people can be delivered and set free. But only God can do that.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
any chance a person could get a religious exemption so as to have an abortion? if you can't beat'em, join'em?
are you talking about in texas?

can you give an example what sort of religious exemption would exist, a religious teaching that demands a fetus be aborted?

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Well there is the Test of an Unfaithful Wife.
And it never worked did it? IOW insanely jealous men, instead of murdering their wives on their own, were required to go through a ritual which essentially told them that their paranoia was all in their own heads.