• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religion in Public Schools.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
The only thing I've seen you argue against so far is his assertion that it was the first thing in the book. You proved him wrong there. Good job. You have yet to address the issue of whether or not they present the Exodus story as fact, though.

And I have no way of knowing that without buying the book apparently, though I have asked him to provide documentation to prove that assertion. I've tried to access the first chapter of the book online but have been unable to do so, and it's not enough of a burning issue with me to actually purchase the book.

I guess we may never know the truth!:eek:

Homeschooling sites that I went to that addressed the book neither condemned or praised it, yet they did categorize it as secular rather than from a faith perspective.

That's about all I can tell you.