• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Recommended books for seekers?

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greetings fellow Earthlings!

I hope your time here on the forum has been enjoyable or at least interesting ...

I know there are many books for seekers. Just wondering which ones made a difference to you.

If you want a selection from a spiritual teacher named Christina Lopes - click below - I have read a few of them -

Plenty more of Christina at Youtube - just search for Lopes awakening and see what turns up :)

Enjoy the rest of your browsing & reading!

roobertojss

Greetings fellow Earthlings!

I hope your time here on the forum has been enjoyable or at least interesting ...

I know there are many books for seekers. Just wondering which ones made a difference to you.

If you want a selection from a spiritual teacher named Christina Lopes - click below - I have read a few of them -

Plenty more of Christina at Youtube - just search for Lopes awakening and see what turns up :)

Enjoy the rest of your browsing & reading!

Thank you! I just finished last book from my 2021 reading list, so gonna create new one. If you are also writing such a list, then pay attention to this site Quizzes | FreebookSummary there is a lot of information about books here. For example, it is very convenient for me to choose a book in this way, because I often had to buy and read books that were not interesting to me. I always try to read the summary or at least the reviews of other readers. So I have already written the book Fahrenheit 451 in the list and will probably start reading it online.
Thank you! I just finished last book from my 2021 reading list, so gonna create new one ☺️

Last edited:

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Thank you! I just finished last book from my 2021 reading list, so gonna create new one ☺️

Glad you found something interesting to read. If I had to pick just one book it would be the Untethered Soul. If you want some idea - try this selection of quotes -

Quotes to live by from 'The Untethered Soul' — Bits Of Wellness

You can also find the author on YouTube if that has aroused your curiosity.

Have a great new year of reading - I cannot believe 2021 is over already :)

Cheers!