• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ready for a new Movie??

Aqualung

Tasty
I definitely liked that one better. The music was a lot more dynamic than the first one. One thing, though. In the scene where you're under the tree, the contrast is really bad, and you can't see you're upper body really well. If this was intentional, it didn't work. :D Other than that though, wonderful!

Aqualung

Tasty
No problemo! And I really enjoy all the movies you bring in. Thanks for being so willing to share them even knowing you will get criticism.

The Black Whirlwind

i think i liked the first one better. the music in that one reminded me of star wars at times, i think you should do some cool asian music from, like, Crouching Tiger.

Master Vigil

It is difficult to pick which music to use. Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon music is a bit too boring for my taste. But perhaps from an anime, that would work better.

I love criticism, I don't believe we will ever get better at anything without criticism. Thanks!

The Black Whirlwind

there is this totally awesome and inspirational music, in the movie Alexander when he gets pissed at his troops on the banks of a river in india, and also at the end of the movie. But i doubt it would work in your videos.