• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

rational and irrational belief

http://www.cubicao.tk/index.html...
no offense believers,but best suggested if you read carefully just something i thought should cook up the forum a bit,no human deserves deception this is TRUE but one can only be measured by thinking capacity/intellect/wisdom. i have answers you have questions we both understand what we must do to keep this thread having good taste,so please be honest when you post.thanx :D ,
matt

if you would have clearly noticed it isn't at all just about the cubes
rotation principles,natural facts,etc,ect.it isn't just a belief "system" of cubes.
opposites play a great role the same i think about the given models for the new version of cubicao.com/tk then again you can't blame an australian for putting full intrest in timecube.
p.s
that isn't my website so please don't argue with me,but i would love to help you with any answers needed.

dawny0826 said:
Amen to that.:D

listen it wasn't easy for me to play nice with you guys before,but this is the second time i have no time for your irrational self-religous preaching,i would be more than happy to help you people just please work with me.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I'd be more than happy to take another look at the site but...you know...lighten up a little. I come in peace. :)

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
That's a bit too much for my frazzled brain. Could you maybe summarize what I'm looking at? Sarcasm aside...it would be easier to understand what I'm looking at if you could summarize.

dawny0826 said:
That's a bit too much for my frazzled brain. Could you maybe summarize what I'm looking at? Sarcasm aside...it would be easier to understand what I'm looking at if you could summarize.

I would be glad to help you,the first step to undertanding is facts,here is a small list of facts:
1.We have different emotions. We progress between them. The full set of emotions are to be represented with a geometrical figure.Firstly, there are beneficent/positive (good) and maleficent/negative (bad) emotions.Secondly, there are active and passive emotions. Active ones cause motivation and vigour. Passive ones cause listlessness, inactivity and idleness.Created from these, there are four permutations: * Active positive: working happily, making good achievements
* Passive positive: idle contentment or happiness
* Active negative: expression of hatred or anger
* Passive negative: depression, despair.

2.Each of these is a separate emotional state. We propose that an individual is able to move between any two of these states, with the 12 resultant transitions being as follows:
* Active positive to passive positive—contentment from achievement
* Active positive to passive negative—frustration of constructive efforts
* Active positive to active negative—constructive efforts turned to ill-effect
* Passive positive to active positive—freedom and confidence are turned to action
* Passive positive to passive negative—lack of potential; restriction,captivity
* Passive positive to active negative—betrayal
* Passive negative to active positive—calmness allows re-evaluation, and consequent recognition of positive potential
* Passive negative to passive positive—passivity allows recognition of overall goodness
* Passive negative to active negative—futility begets resentment
* Active negative to active positive—destructive energy propels one into a favourable state
* Active negative to passive positive—oppression is destroyed
* Active negative to passive negative—destructive efforts are frustrated

3.They are aligned with the 4 corners (vertical edges) of the Cube. So, when we cycle through emotions, it's akin to experiencing all four Cubic corners.
And as for there being two tetrahedrons? Well, they are diametrically opposed. We view this as representing a situation wherein there are two people—enemies, perhaps—each experiencing emotions opposite from the other's. This is indeed a principle of opposites.And then, between these two opposites, emotional cycles occur. We've seen how the tetrahedrons' vertices correlate to the corners of the cube. Thus, a 4/16 Cubic rotation is seen to engender an emotional cycle.
~
feel free to slowly add the facts together without having any major self-confusion because of your lack in understanding.
any furthur questions will be nice,but i suggest first you work on sorting out the facts so you will lack that confusion.

Fluffy said:
Heya blood lord, through what line of reasoning do you support those 3 facts?

through emotion the earth rotates,
i suggest you keep your patience in order if you have any furthur questions
besides they were just examples you could use.

The Black Whirlwind

i read that site before, it was a bunch of incoherent nonsense. schools are churches, interracial marriage is evil, blah blah blah. i think you've been doing too much acid if you're actually a follower of this.

The Black Whirlwind said:
i read that site before, it was a bunch of incoherent nonsense. schools are churches, interracial marriage is evil, blah blah blah. i think you've been doing too much acid if you're actually a follower of this.

..and a jedi buddhist sounds like your a drunkey,im not a follower of "this" but i do respect the creator who i know works.my health is just fine the only acids i drink are normal from concentrate so MAKE APOINT.

Fluffy

A fool
through emotion the earth rotates,
i suggest you keep your patience in order if you have any furthur questions
besides they were just examples you could use.
Thank you for your answer, blood lord. Are you speaking figuratively when you say "through emotion the earth rotates"?

yes it is a true fact though note the 4-corners of your inner-self have a reaction on the physical earth than more of the scientific matter,this is one of the few reasons people created more than one god back in the day because they were testing the cycle of their emotions.nowadays the judeachristian god is a royal and fogiven single emotion ruler the only problem is working at all the 4-corners at once it is nearly impossible but that is what the full trinity is for we play a large role with our fate when dealing with the cubic nature of lies/truth amongst human populations.the wordvirus started with a bible this gave a great and mighty fast earth rotation ever since timecube was discovered by few people the earth has slowed down because they are loosing stability of their emotions and basic life choices.