• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Photos

not nom

couldn't find such a thread, I think there ought to be one.

they have to be your photos, no rules otherwise - the more, the merrier.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I'm no photographer (and have a very basic camera), and trying to find photos that don't have at least one of my kids in them isn't easy, but okay. (mind you, the one of the dog on the bike was taken with my crappy phone camera :p )

Attachments

• seasons table.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 130
  • SANY0062.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 103
  • sungodeyes.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 104
  • hogdog.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 103

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
My avatar is a photo that I took last winter/spring that I titled "empty" as I was feeling rather empty at the time as my husband and I were in the beginning stages of our separation and he had not yet left. The lake looked so dismal and dead.

not nom

I'm no photographer (and have a very basic camera), and trying to find photos that don't have at least one of my kids in them isn't easy, but okay. (mind you, the one of the dog on the bike was taken with my crappy phone camera :p )

two of my fav photos I took with a super crappy camera :yes:

^ totally random, but also totally unedited (except contrast I guess), I swear. it's a spider in the web, to the top right is the glaring sun.

and then there is this, I wish I still had the original file:

not nom

My avatar is a photo that I took last winter/spring that I titled "empty" as I was feeling rather empty at the time as my husband and I were in the beginning stages of our separation and he had not yet left. The lake looked so dismal and dead.

I wish it wasn't so small :)

not nom

the only other two "celebrities" I have are Nneka and Angela Merkel... I know, I know it's an odd combination :facepalm:

^ I only kept that because my very adult mind kinda sees it as that dude grabbing her butt, of which she approves XD