• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quran online text/translations/explanations

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I have been told and I know from examining various translations, that the Quran is not accurate unless read in the original.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I have been told and I know from examining various translations, that the Quran is not accurate unless read in the original.
The Arabic original text is, therefore, provided first and then the translations are provided, please.
Right?

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
sun rise said:
The Arabic original text is, therefore, provided first and then the translations are provided, please.
Right?
Yet translations are useful, only where there is come complication, the text in original is ready available for deep search, please.
This convenience is not available in say Pauline-Christianity, I understand, that doesn't have any original text in the original Aramaic- the language Jesus and Mary spoke, as it doesn't exist anymore, please.
Right?

Regards